Guidelines

Rules are very important in any community and any event

Rules are very important in any community and any event. It keeps things orderly and in fashion. Let's avoid chaos and confusion here.

Rules and Guidelines to follow if you want to join:

1. Follows (Compulsory)
Well, the very basic rule. Please follow this community RisingStarCommunity for announcements and updates(Compulsory), the hosts of this awards fangirlfantasizing and the co-host Princess-of-Heaven OR funnybong_42 because we work hard in organizing this awards. A little follow wouldn't hurt, right? 😊
Of course, please follow the judges assigned to your genre. Now these judges are volunteers and it would mean so much to just follow them. It's also an encouragement for the judges to apply here.

2. Number of Reads.
To ensure that we are really advertising undiscovered books, we prefer books under 15K reads. Anything above that is very well could stand on its own. We would like to give the young ones a chance.

3. Reading List
Add this book to your public reading list and private library for promotion purposes and updates and announcements respectively.

4. Number of Chapters
Due to the uniqueness of this awards, we require books to have at least 7 chapters excluding the prologue, author's note, playlist, acknowledgement, dedication, etc. Mainly because of the number of rounds we are going to have thus, more chapters the better.

5. Number of Rounds
This awards will have 3 rounds in total.

First, the preliminary round where hosts will judge the blurb, the cover, and the first three paragraphs of the first chapter of your book. Only 12/15 will proceed to round one.

Round One will have two judges judging 6 books each. Each judge will ELIMINATE 3 books.
6 books will qualify for Round 2.

Round Two will also involve two judges(maybe the same maybe different).  The second password is any word that starts with the letter l. They will read 3 books each.
Only 3 will be pronounced as the winner based on points and the other 3 as runner ups.

5. Number of Judges
We have only 2 rounds since the hosts will be judging the prelim and we need two judges for round one per genre and two judge for round 2 therefore, we need at least 20-30 judges to judge along with us.

Further Information will be given in a specific chapter for Judges.
😊😊

6. No Bribing
Do not. I repeat, DO NOT BRIBE THE JUDGES. I'm hearing this rule over and over again in contests so I'm putting it here. Do not bribe your judges. Judges, please inform us right away that someone attempted to bribe you. You will be reported to wattpad admin if such thing happens.

7. No Harassment Please. Be kind.
Please don't be rude to anyone in here. This contest is supposed to have a friendly vibe towards all participants, judges, and hosts. Participants, please be patient with our judges. Judges, please be gentle with our participants and don't just post rude comments. Harassment will be reported.

8. Changes
If there's any change made to the book title, cover, user name, or if you dropped the book, please notify us before hand. Preferably one day before planning to do the change. If you fail to do so and we have difficulties in judging because of untold changes, you would be deducted 10 pts from judging or you will be disqualified automatically.

9. English Only
Well, we apologize for foreign language books. But for the convenience of everyone, we would only be accepting English stories.

10. Number of Entries
To avoid getting all the awards for this contest, we would like to request everyone to enter only a maximum of two books but these two books would be entered in different genres. And you cannot enter the same book in two different genres either. One book per genre only and enter a maximum of two books. We hope that's clear.

Contact us by pm-ing this account or any of the two hosts
fangirlfantasizing or Princess-of-Heaven(Not Available at the Moment)

Contact us by pm-ing this account or any of the two hostsfangirlfantasizing or Princess-of-Heaven(Not Available at the Moment)