- b o n u s c h a p t e r -

- t h i r t y   n i n e -

a lot of things have already happend as time passes by.

selena and jin finally divorced, and they wanted to continue with their lives not living under the same roof, your mom bought a new house, but you insisted to stay with jungkook. you and jungkook stays in an apartment. at first, they were both hesitant and jin even offered to let you live with him together with jungkook, but you refused. after a lot of persuasion and a presentation of how it would benefit all subjects and also some rules to keep you all updated with each other's lives, they finally agreed.

and they have approved of your relationship, if i haven't mentioned. but isn't it already obvious?

jungkook was tiptoeing to you and be as quiet as he can be to surprise you with a hug, to which you flinched like you were caught doing something you aren't supposed to do ;) you almost hit him with a wooden spoon but jungkook tightened his hug to the point that you felt as if he's trying to squeeze the life out of you (exaggerated).

jungkook: good morning, babe~

you: bro, it's like, almost lunch time.

jungkook: oh? so you're bro-zoning me now?

you: ew, no, that'll be incest.

jungkook: you talk as if we didn't became step-siblings.

you: well, i don't give a flying crap, so brush your teeth before you kiss me because i feel like you are gonna ki—

jungkook launched on you and kissed you mid-sentence making you drop your wooden spoon and gripped his biceps to push him away, but you tasted the taste of a mind taste.

bro that's a lot of damage— taste, i must say.

juani— jungkook grinned in the kiss when you loosened up and responded in to the kiss.

[ a/n: i don't remember writing jk turning u around, but oh well, let's just say it did happen :) ]

jungkook's other hand wrapped around your waist, while the other that is once on your shoulder is now from the other shoulder to your other shoulder. yours were wrapped around jungkook's waist.

the kiss was passionate, you were both pouring your love on it, though of course some sensual licking because of the perverted guy named jUaNitO.

no matter how much y'all don't want to pull away and stop, y'all need to breathe. and also you were cooking.

-

you both were pretty much bored in the apartment, so you decided to go out, and might as well buy some new clothes.

bEcAuSe iTs likE vALenTinEs, i must say the truth.

currently, you are sitting alone because jungkook said he's going to buy something, and your legs are tired. as you were focused on your phone, you felt a hand snake on your waist.

you: oH—

you squeaked and was about to slap jungkook playfully, but it was turned into a harsh slap in the face when you saw the man that face is so far from jungkook.