Chapter 64 (Encyclopedia of All Magic Skills)

Evan POV:

I'm thinking about what to do with the kids as I snapped my fingers and the whole Dome Shattered like glass.

Faith and Hope are definitely some OverPowered characters. I should teach them in Magic or other ways of Fighting such as the Melee and the Ranged soon enough.

[Welp, that takes care of that.] (Me)

[Evan!] (Luna)

Luna straight up jumped at me and hugged me.

[I'm Glad... I'm So Glad.] (Luna)

She was sobbing quietly.

I smiled and patted her head.

[Sorry for worrying you all.] (Me)

[I knew Shishou could Do It!] (Lucy)

[Me as well.] (Oswald)

Lucy and Oswald are just as optimistic as always. I saw Tifa placing her hand on her chest and taking a deep, relieved breath.

[Oh, come on. You guys think that would be enough to finish me off?] (Me)

In that case your absolutely correct. That would kill if not for the fact I could choose the Pacifist Route.

[Pfft, Evan and I are an Unstoppable Dream Team!] (Aisha)

[Says the one who didn't do shit.] (Me)

[Hehe.] (Aisha)

[Don't Flippen Laugh At Me! I'm still gonna make sure you don't do that again!] (Me)

[Surely you jest.] (Aisha)

[We'll see soon enough.] (Me)

Luna finally released me from her clutches and started wiping her face.

[So, what now?] (Aisha)

[Well, first of all, none of these guys are dead so they're a good way to get info for the Cultists. Daisy, can I count on you for this?] (Me)

[O-Ofcourse.] (Daisy)

[You know you're talking to a queen right?] (Aisha)

[I-It's okay. Talking to Evan always feels like talking to a friend. So I don't really mind.] (Daisy)

The next thing is that leader.......

[Okay, Daisy, I wanted to ask this before but how many Siblings do you have?] (Me)

[Hm? Just one Brother and Sister. You met my Big Sister, Isabella before. Why do you ask?] (Daisy)

Brother, huh?

[Can you describe your brother for me?] (Me)

[Not much, his name is Ramas Gabriel, He's been missing for some years after my Father deemed him unworthy of a crown.] (Daisy)

Unworthy? Wait, how does the crowning here works? Well, one thing's for sure it can make a Kid like her become a Queen.

[How does he look like?] (Me)

[Hmm, he should look really handsome with a thin body but the most discerning fact is that he has Pink Hair like me and my other Family members.] (Daisy)

.........

I guess the crowning is quite accurate in choosing a King or Queen since Daisy Passed but that Dude who Didn't.

[Okay then, Lucy and Oswald, please make sure that these guys don't go anywhere, Daisy can you register me for Professional Grandmaster Entry-level?] (Me)