Chapter 11

Freya's POV.

We fly over trees that sit on many islands, some tall, some short. Most of the trees were turning orange and red with the season, nut as we fly up and over them we see a forest of black. All the trees burnt and still smoking. I look around sadly at all the dead trees as we fly through them, but my expression turns to shock as we fly out of the dead forest and see some kind of huge ice burg in front of us. Hiccup looks back at me and I shake my head, not know what this was.
"Stay close," He tells me as we begin to fly around and through the ice. As we continue to fly, we see a bunch of wood stuck in the ice, seeming to look like it was once a village.
"What happened here?" I ask in shock and confusion as the dragons seem to be getting spooked.
"Easy, bud," Hiccup says to Toothless.

"Hiccup!" I say barely above a whisper as I notice people standing in the rubble.
"Fire!" Someone shouts as they fire a net toward us.
"Freya! Look out!" Hiccup shouts to me as the net wraps around Ocean's body and I begin to fall.
"AHH! HICCUP!" I shout in fear as I fall towards the ice, but Toothless flies over to me and quickly catches me before I hit the water.
"Stop!" Hiccup shouts to the people holding down Ocean as we land on the ground in front of them.
"Ocean!" I shout as Hiccup hops off Toothless. "What are you doing!?" I shout at the men in front of us as I take out my dagger and Hiccup lights his sword.

"Soil my britches...these are Night Furys. Thought they were all gone for good," A man, who I am guessing is the leader, says smugly. "Looks like our luck's had a turn for the better, lads! Don't think Drago has one of these in his dragon army," He says with a smirk as he motions to Toothless and Ocean.
"Dragon army?" I ask with a frown of confusion.
"Look, we don't want any trouble," Hiccup states.
"Ha! You should've thought of that before you stole all of our dragons and blasted our fort to bits!" The leader shouts in anger.

"Wait..." Hiccup says in confusion.
"What are you talking about?" I ask, still unsure of what was going on.
"You think we did this?" Hiccup asks them in shock.
"Dragon trapping is hard enough work as it is, without do-gooder dragon riders sneaking in to rescue them," The leader tells us.
"What do-gooder..." Hiccup trails off. "There are other dragon riders?" He asks in shock.
"You mean, other than your thieving friend from last night? You tell me," The leader says. "You may have an ice-spitting dragon on your side, but we still have a quota to fill. How do you suppose we explain this mess to Drago Bludvist?" He asks.

"Drago what-fist?" Hiccup questions in confusion.
"Does anything you say make sense?" I ask.
"He's expecting a new shipment of dragons for his army by tomorrow," One of the men state.
"And Drago don't take well to excuses," Another says, swinging around his weapon.
"This is what he gave me last time I showed up empty-handed," The leader says as he pulls down the collar of his shirt to shows us a scar on his chest. "He promised to be far less understanding in the future," He states.

"Look, we don't know anything about a dragon thief, or an ice-spitting dragon, Or your lunatic boss and his dragon army, okay?" Hiccup says.
"Just give us back our dragon and we'll go," I tell him calmly.
"Strange-Hostile-Person-Whom-We've-Never-Met," Hiccup adds.
"Oh, where are my manners?" The leader says sarcastically.  "I'm Eret. Son of Eret. Finest dragon trapper alive," Eret says smugly as he pulls out a sword from behind his back and points it at us. "After all, it's not just anyone who can capture a Night Fury, let alone two," He says smirking, making Toothless roar.

"And this is Toothless. He says we're going. Now," Hiccup states with a glare.
"Heh. They all say that," Eret says with a smirk. "RUSH 'EM, LADS!" He shouts as they all start to attack us, but before they can do anything Toothless sends a blast at the ice and some of it begins to fall.
"Watch out!" The men shout as the ice falls, almost hitting a few of them. Hiccup runs over to Ocean and cuts the net, freeing her and allowing her to stand.
"Ocean, C'mon, go! Go!" I shout to her as I quickly jump on her and we take off.
"YOU WILL NEVER HOLD ON TO THOSE DRAGONS, YOU HEAR ME?!" We hear Eret shout from behind us as our dragons continue to fly.

"DRAGO IS COMING FOR THEM ALL!"