07

07
< --- >

"i'm upset," hyunjin pouts as he makes his way over to areum who was sitting on her comfortable bed with her phone in her hands. "can i have a hug too?"

areum was wearing one of hyunjin's huge sweatshirts that made her look extra tiny in it. she had the hood up so she was being a lazy butt.

the past fifteen minutes were hyunjin trying to get a hug from areum because he loves hugs and is clingy to her. he let out a small sigh as he sits down next to her, putting his head on her shoulder. he wrapped both of his arms around her waist.

seungmin was sitting across from them and his nose scrunched up in disgust when he saw the two. "ew. get a room you two."

hyunjin scoffs, "hey. at least i don't cry over jeongin." honestly, the two bickered a lot which irritated areum.

she preferred peace and quiet, but today was supposed to be where she stayed home alone. not have two of her friends come over to fight over pointless stuff.

"shut up," areum whines, trying to push hyunjin off of her but she was too weak to succeed. or it was because hyunjin stubbornly pulled her closer to his chest.

"you're very cuddly," he says, smiling at her when she rolled her eyes at him. "can i still get a hug?"

"will that make you get off of me?" areum asks, glaring at him as hyunjin innocently nodded his head at her.

areum shook her head before wrapping her arms around him. snuggling into his chest, hyunjin hugged her back, happy.

"yay! i am finally hugging areum!" he squeals, making seungmin stare at the both of them with irritation.

it wasn't long before he took his phone out to take a picture of the two of them to upload it on his instagram.

< --- >

❤️💬↗️967 likes

❤️💬↗️
967 likes

seungmin i get it that they cute but not when im here please don't do that

< --- >

UPDATE: soft hours are still open for today. i just took a short break and this is probably the last one i'm going to edit for today. (maybe)
— October 12, 2019
9:33 pm