(Cisco found a way to make the best of the couple's living situation by juicing up a watch to alert Barry about Flash emergencies. This was their wedding gift from him.)

"Shoot, babe, I gotta go," Barry sat up. "We can finish this conversation when I get back, just don't let me forget."

He gave her a smooch on the forehead and courteously left the room before leaving lighting streaks behind him.

"Love you too," she rolled herself up in the entirety of their blanket.

======

Barry raced through the night in his pajamas and stopped every so often to let his poor choice of footwear cool off. Central City always seemed farther away at night.

When he finally made it to the lab, It was only Cisco standing there, also in his pjs. While Barry was wearing a tank top and flannel bottoms, Cisco was in full on flash pjs, complete with tiny lightning bolts. He almost laughed about it when he realized he was still wearing Kara's kitten heeled slippers.

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Cisco looked nearly sleep deprived, which seemed rather odd, seeing as it was only around ten still. "This is going to sound crazy," he looked Barry dead in the eye.

"Been there, done that," Barry waved his hand.

"I think a meta is in my head."
"What?"
"There is a meta human inside my brain, telling me to do things."
"Um, dude, are you okay?"
"Of course I'm not! There are people invading my thoughts!"

He slumped down in a chair, his hands pulling his hair from his face.

"Did you say 'people'? As in plural," Barry rolled a chair adjacent to the other one.

"Yes," he looked up with bloodshot eyes. "Did I not say that before?"

Barry was beginning to get concerned as it became clear that his friend had not slept for several days. "No, it didn't come up. What did you say they were saying?"

"Um, it's usually about how they can see me. Y'know, like, directly through walls and things. Oh, and how no where I go will be safe." Cisco himself could smell his b.o. from his lack of showers in the past couple of days. If they could all see him, why should he make himself so vulnerable by standing naked in a shower ten minutes a day?

Barry eyed something and slipped it into his pocket without Cisco noticing. "You know, I think there's something here," Barry nodded his head. "I'm gonna go make us some coffee and then we can get fully into this."

"Good idea," Cisco pointed his finger at him. "We can't fall asleep because of them either."

"Got it."

Barry moved to the kitchen, unfortunately knowing what he had to do. He made tea instead of coffee, so the effect would be greater. He pulled out of his pocket liquid Valium. Lord knows why it was just sitting out in the cortex like that. He added about twenty five milligrams into one of the mugs.

A few minutes later Barry came back in with two mugs in his hand, giving one to Cisco.

"This is tea," the latter said with anger.

"Yeah, we didn't have any coffee, so drink up." Barry did the cheers motion at the other man and drank his tea.

Cisco gulped his. He probably hoped that he would get caffeinated quicker this way, but just the opposite seemed to be happening. His vision was getting blurry. His eyelids felt heavier than they already were as his gaze fell upward onto his friend.