two

"Are you sure you're okay with going to school today? I mean it's a day after the school break, maybe you could -"

"I'm going," Mingzhu smiled at Yanyu. They were inside the cafe and Kaihao had just finish teaching the new recruit how to do the basics.

"Is he still not done?" Ruibin asked. He was sitting beside Mingzhu.

After Yanyu and Kaihao got back together, the boy decided to stay for good and study dancing here. He also applied at Qin Fen's cafe and now he's the one in charge of teaching the newcomers.

"He's just happy that he gets to work at a cafe again," Yanyu explained, holding her bag. "Let's go?"

"Aren't we waiting for Bangbang?" Mingzhu reminds them.

"There he is," Yanyu points at a guy wearing headphones as he stood in front of the cafe. Yanyu called out to her boyfriend, "Babe, we're going ~"

"Okay," Kaihao grinned at her. "I'll pick you up later,"

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Hey do you have a calculator?" Peiyao asked, walking towards Mingzhu who was standing beside her locker.

"Oh, you're talking to me?"

Peiyao's face fell down, "No, I'm talking to this guy." He suddenly pulled someone from a group, "Hey do you have a calculator?"

The boy quickly shook his head, "N-no, gege, I don't have one."

"Hey, leave the poor boy alone." Mingzhu says, separating the both of them. She smiled at the boy as he hurriedly went back to his friends.

"Who was that anyway?" Peiyao asked.

"Chen Sijian?" Mingzhu shrugged her shoulders. "I think he's in the music department with Yanchen. I met him once."

"You're still not speaking to him?"

Mingzhu brushed off the topic and handed him the calculator, "Here. Take care of it. The last time someone borrowed my calculator, it ended up in the cafeteria."

"How'd that happen?"

"Ask Zimo,"

"I'm here!" Zimo suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "Your lives just got better."

Mingzhu rolled her eyes at him and looked at Peiyao, "If you don't need anything anymore -"

Before Mingzhu could walk away, Zimo held her wrists, "Wait. I need some of your time. This afternoon, are you free?"

"Is this some sort of ploy to get me to talk to Yanchen? I know he's living with you, Zim."

Peiyao tilted his head, "I thought Yanchen was staying with Xingjie?"

"He moved in with us three days ago." Zimo explains. "Something about Xingjie's dog and how he fights with it over the couch."

"Oh," Peiyao realized a certain someone was missing. "Mingzhu's gone, by the way."

"What?!" Zimo exclaimed, looking around for her. "Shuzhen's going to kill me!!!"