A/N IMPORTANT (Please don't kill me!)

HI MY MUNCHIES!!! SUMMER HERE, LIVE FROM THE DRAGON TRAINING ARENA, AND READY TO GIVE YOU FIVE TOPICS OF.......OF.......STUFF!!!

First of all, I would like to thank those who commented on my last update. I wasn't sure if this story was any good, and your comments gave me hope. So thank you so muchies!!!!!

Secondly, I would like to inform you that I WILL be continuing this story, so for all of you who enjoy this story, your welcome. :) *Does happy dance*

Third, I came up with this big idea the other day while watching Defenders Of Berk, and it will definitely BLOW YOUR MIND!!! If you want a teaser, keep reading! If you don't, move on to fourth!.............you ready???? Okay...........it has something to do with Fishlegs. Hehehehehe. And that is all the info you get!!! I am cruel, aren't I? *Cue evil laugh*

IMPORTANT:

Fourth, I am needing some OCs so, if you would PLEASE fill this out in the comment section below, *Southern Voice* I would be much be much obliged!!!

Name:

Charateristics:

Personality:

Dragon you ride: 

Lastly, I would like to thank you munchies for taking your time to read this a/n, it means a lot to me!!!! Really, you little munchies make Summer smile!!! (Haahaha, get it, Summer? Smile? Frozen? In Summer? Hmm? Nah.) Well, thats about it!!!! TATAAAA!!!!!