17 | Free

" Who's that kid with them? "

" SEOKJIN OPPA! "

" Soo cuteeee! "

" I'd die to go shopping with him. "

" CAN WE TAKE A PICTURE, OPPA?! "

People were gathering around to approched Jin but luckily today he brought his bodyguards with them.

" Woonie wants which one? Mario or Superman? " Taehyung asked, showing the figurines to Jaewoon who was carried by Jin.

" Mariooo!!!! " Guess who said this, no it was not Jaewoon but Jin.

" I asked Woonie, not you. "

Jin pouted, making a sad face. Jaewoon took the Mario Figurine from Taehyung's hand and gave it to Jin, " Dada don't be saddd! Mario doesn't like it!! "

Jin kissed his cheeks, " Aww Dada is not sad anymore but your Papa is such a meanie! "

" No I'm not! "

" Yes you are. "

" Am not! "

" You are! "

" Am not!! "

Before Jin could replied, Jaewoon covered his mouth with his hands. " Shhh!! Dada ish annoying. "

Taehyung laughed hard upon hearing that, " Awhh Woonie is right, Dada is really annoying! "

Jaewoon chuckled, " Yah! Woonie aah! How could you, I'm your Dadaaaa! "
Jin whined.

" A ' Dada ', won't whine like a baby." Taehyung said.

" Oh maybe I'm a baby but I'm, your baby. " Jin winked.

" Stop that! " Taehyung looked down to hide his blush.

" Papa's cheeks are pinkieee!!!!! "
Jaewoon tried to leaned in to touch Taehyung's cheeks.

" L-let's go and pay these. " Taehyung quickly walked away from them.

Jin smlied and high fived Jaewoon, " You're really having my DNA in you. "

They walked out of the store after done paying, with the bodyguards following behind them.

They could see the paparazzi were following them too.

" Jin hyung! Taehyung! "

They turned to look at the person calling them, " UNCLE HOBI!!! " Jaewoon yelled.

The paparazzi didn't stop taking pictures and videos of them and it was very unfomfortable for them.

" Woonie baby!!!!! "

" Let's go back home first, here is too crowded. " Jin said.

They went back home with Hoseok after done buying all Jaewoon's stuffs like pampers, clothes and so.

" Uncle Hobi! Look what Woonie got, it is Mario!!! Dada and Papa bought it for Woonie. " Jaewoon showed Hoseok the figurines.

" Oh really? Uncle have something for you too! TADAAAAA!!! "

Hoseok took out a big Unicorn-like plushy, " His name is Mang! "

" Uwieee shooo cutee, just like Woonie! " Jaewoon smiled and hugged the plushy.

" Hyung, where is Yoongi and Namjoon hyung? " Taehyung asked Hoseok as Jaewoon was busy playing with his toys.

" Namjoon is at work. "

" And Yoongi hyung is probably sleeping at home. "

Jimin went to Jungkook's house without informing him, " Well look who's here? " Jungkook said.

" I don't wanna do this anymore. I don't care about your threat. "

" Are you sure? Are you really sure that you want to back off? If so, okay then but don't blame if anything happens to your precious hyung. "

Jimin had enough, he was fuming with anger. He ran to Jungkook and punched his face again and again, " Do. Not. Touch. My. Hyung. "

Jungkook get up with dark eyes, " How dare you! Just wait and see what I'll do to them. "

With the last punch, Jimin walked out of the house feeling relived that he was now free. All he had to do now was to protect his hyung, that's all.

Jimin went back home with wide smile on his face, he opened the door and ran to Jin, hugging him.

" Hyung, I'm so so sorry. Please forgive me. I promise after this I will protect you. " Jimin cried loudly, pouring his heart out.

Everyone was shocked of the sudden burst, " It's okay Jimin. I don' t know what you did, but I forgive you now stop crying you look even more ugly then usual. "

Jimin chuckled, " Taehyung, I'm sorry."

" It's fine, hyung. I forgive you. " Taehyung smiled.

" Yah don't you want to apologize to me too. " Hoseok teased.

" Why?! "

" You have lots of sins to me! Remember that one time you pushed me out of the bed to wake me up? I ALMOST BREAK A BONE! "

They laughed together, " Actually I'm pretty proud of myself because of that. "

" Yah! "

" Uncle Minnie! No cwy!! If Uncle cwy, Woonie will cwy tooo. " Jaewoon tried to wiped off Jimin's tears by caressing his face.

" Awhh Woonie, Uncle won't cry anymore. Uncle is a strong guy. " Jimin said and hugged Jaewoon.

" Where did you get that ugly thingy?!" Jimin said, referring to Mang.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY PARK JIMIN?! THAT IS NOT UGLY, THAT'S CALLED BEAUTIFUL, YOU BLIND ASS. " Hoseok hit him on the nape playfully.

" YAH! IT LOOKS WEIRD! "

" You motherfuc- "

" STOPP! " Taehyung stopped them by seperating their head.

" Yall act like kids. Now stop spoiling my son's brain and go help me to wash the dishes in the kitchen. " Jin said.

" WHY?! " Both of them yelled on the same time.

-

Sorry that this chapter is short, I was in hurry doing it. Hope you like it and stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.