Love Addicts

Story owner:writing-for-bg.tumblr.com

"So in love, so deep in love."

"Need help baby?" Blake asked, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Nope, almost done." I replied, washing the last bottle. "Is he asleep?" I asked.

"Knocked out like a light." He chuckled.

"He didn't fuss or anything?"

"Babe, he was asleep by the time I reached the third step going up the stairs." Blake explained easily.

"Good, he was crying all day today when he woke up and saw you weren't home." I said turning around in his arms, facing him.

"That's my boy," He smirked.

"Whatever." I joked, trying to push past him.

"Where are you going?" he played back, trying to block me.

"To my room." I said a smile evident in my voice.

He softly backed me up into a wall, putting both of his hands on either side of my head.

"No you're not." He stated, looking down at me our major height difference obvious.

"I'm not?" I asked, biting my lip slightly.

He smiled a wicked smirk, grabbing my face in his large hands and connecting our lips in one swift movement. Every single stress from that day seemed to have disappeared as soon as Blake's lips came in contact with mine. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I happily obliged letting him in. He deepened the kiss, removing his hands from my face and bringing them to my butt to lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled away from the kiss to work on my neck.

"Mmm," I softly moaned, "Babe.room.now." I breathed out.

I felt him smile against my neck, as he carried me to our bedroom. After we got to our room he put me down, and I closed and locked the door behind us before resuming our make-out session. His hands immediately found them hem of my shirt, he obviously wanted it off. I pulled away and sat him down on the bed, so I could straddle him.

I kissed him on the lips, before latching on to his neck. His hands found their way under my shirt and rested at my waist.

"Too many layers," he said, in reference to the fact that we were still fully clothed.

I giggled, reaching down to the hem of his shirt, and quickly peeling it off.

"Better?" I asked, pushing him onto to bed, so he was lying down and I was fully on top of him.

I striped myself of my own shirt revealing a red lace bra, ironically one of his favorites. He slyly licked his lips at the sight before him. After another heated assault of each other's lips I was left in my bra and underwear and Blake in his boxers. He had flipped us over, and positioned himself so his body weight wasn't crushing me. He simultaneously planted kisses down my body while reaching back to unclip my bra, discarding it somewhere within the corridors of our room. I was beginning to become restless, just wanting to be as close to my husband as possible.

"No.More.Teasing." I moaned out as he was making his way down my practically naked body.

He reached my center and pulled down my underwear. He looked up once more marveling at my body. I wasn't sure why I was feeling shy, when he had seen me naked tons of times before, but nonetheless I was blushing. Caught up in my own thoughts I was completely taken by surprise when his tongue came in contact with my clit. My breath got caught in my throat as I tried to hold in the loud moans and screams the threatened.

"Oh my god," was all that came out of my mouth.

His tongue was doing all kinds of erratic movements each one threatening to send me over the edge. My hand involuntarily reached down and grabbed onto his brownish-ginger curls. This was our universal code for 'I'm almost there'. A couple seconds later, my back arched and Blake's name escaped my mouth along with a slew of curse words.

He emerged from in between my legs that same smirk on his face from before. He quickly rid himself of his boxers and positioned himself in front of my entrance. My eyes filled with lust, anticipating the moment. He slammed into me with one swift movement, causing me to bite my lip to keep in a scream. He established an incredible pace; earning many well deserved moans from me. My hands found familiar territory, his back. My nails dug into his back as he heeded my pleas for him to fuck me harder.

"You good baby?" he asked in my ear.

"Yes, oh my goddddddd Blake." I responded closing my eyes

"Tell me when you're close." Blake instructed.

"Harder babe, please."

He chuckled, "You sure you can handle it?"

I only moaned in response.

"Your wish is my command princess."

He picked up the pace, not only going harder, but deeper. He was right, maybe I couldn't handle this. My grip on the flesh of his back got tighter, and I buried my head in his neck.

"Im so close. So close baby." I mumbled into him

"Don't do it."

"Babe," I whimpered.

"Don't cum. "he said sternly. "You wanted it harder." His voice taking on a very sexy edge.

He continued to thrust into me at this new pace, and I fought with every fiber in my body to refrain from cumming.

"Blake please," I begged.

"Can't take it can you?"

I shook my head, "No. I can't, please let me cum please."

He went even harder than before and reached down to my clit and began to rub it in circular motions. I for sure wouldn't be able to hold it in anymore.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck...oh...blake...don't stop." I said biting my lip.

Not long after, I could feel it in my stomach. This was going to be a big one.

"BABE, OH MY GOD, YES, YES, FUCK, OH MY FUCKING GOD, IM GONNA-"was all I could manage before one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had washed over me.

Shortly after Blake himself came as well, probably one of his strongest as well. He collapsed next to me, both of our chests rising and falling rapidly. He pulled my closer to him, so I could rest my head on his chest. He ran his hand through my hair, immediately helping me to feel drowsy.

"I love you Blake."

"I love you too beautiful."