Chapter 1

Chapter one

I knew as I walked into the bar that night it was not going to end well. I was angry and in the mood to make some bad decisions. I had on a short, tight, black dress, that showed a little to much cleavage. My long blond hair was curled in a wavy fashion and I was supporting a dark grey smoky eye, which brought out the tinge of purple in my actual eyes. I was tall, about 5ft 9', freshly tanned thanks to a recent trip to the beach, naturally thin from some great genetics (shout-out-to-you mom), and had full pink lips. The moment I walked through the doors I had everyone's attention, which was exactly what I was going for. I scanned the room viewing my selection of the night, fighting away the fog I knew the shots I'd taken earlier had put over me, and finally chose a brown haired hottie sitting on a bar stool. He had deep brown eyes, and his hair looked a little roughed up in that super adorable way I go weak for. He was tan and well toned, exactly my type on a night like this. I marched right up to him and sat his lap- I was drunk and not in the mood to play games. I wanted to get down to business. A look of surprise crossed his face and I quickly introduced myself, not paying attention to a thing he said until finally he relaxed and leaned in to kiss me. He was a good. Good enough to win me for the night. 

A little time passed and he bought us a couple of shots and one after the other I emptied them, talking about something with him but I couldn't tell you what. After enough time and alcohol, I leaned back in to kiss him, this time a little rougher than before. He caught my intentions, and like a gentleman escorted me back to his car. Both far too intoxicated to drive, we both climbed in the backseat, and began to kiss a bit rougher. I could feel his hands caressing up and down my body, leaving me tingling where they had been. I pulled his shirt of, and clawed at his perfectly toned chest. He unzipped my dress, leaving my in only my black thong and a lacy black bra. If he hadn't previously known I'd been looking to get laid tonight he definitely did now.

I woke up in the morning with an annoying pain in my back and a splitting head ache. I reached under me to figure out what was hurting my back, and felt a shoe. I groaned and sat up, finally taking in where I was. I was in the back of a car, fully naked. Great. I looked down and saw a fully naked man beside me. Hmm, I thought, I chose well- he was pretty hot. I quickly adjusted myself, fixed my hair and makeup in the car mirror, and woke up the guy sitting next to me. I let out a sigh, and he grabbed his head as he sat up. I lightly coughed, and he looked up at me. His eyes grew wide as he looked me up and down, and realized what happened last night. His eyes suddenly shot down to his lap and his cheeks turned crimson. Scrambling for his boxers he made sure to avoid looking at me. I giggled a little bit. He was cute.

"I need you to drive me home," I said chuckling, I liked how shy he was, he didn't seem like a normal bar one night stand, not taking out of my one night stand pool just generally speaking for all of woman kind. It was refreshing.

"Umm.. ok, where do you live?" he asked.

"9972 Blairview, its in parks lane," I replied

He set off driving and the car was silent.

"Well I'm not sure what you remember from last night but my name is Rose Lee, but my friends just call me Rose. I'm a senior in high school and I'll be 18 in two days- please don't freak out about that it doesn't matter now and I promise not to sue you.  I have one older brother who is a sophomore in college and one little sister in 7th grade." I said, giving him a basic run down of my life.

"Oh, erm, ok. Well, my name is Luke. I just turned 23 and I'm a teacher and an only child, so yeah."

Now that we felt we knew each other sufficiently well the rest of the ride was silent. David occasionally glanced at me and i would give him a direction or two but that was the only interaction we had. It was a short ride to my house and when we got there he stopped in my drive way and stared at me, clearly this was new for him and he was not quite sure what to say or do. 

"So, um, here's your house," he said.

"Yeah I know, I live here," I said in a playful mocking tone, "thanks for the ride."

He was about to stutter a few more words out when I bent over and kissed him. Just lightly, on the cheek, but it was enough to shut him up and make the blood rush to where my lips just were. I turned around and hopped out of the car, not even looking back at him as I walked up my driveway to my front door. I slowly creaked it open and glided up the stairs to my bed room. Throwing my shoes on the ground, I slipped of my dress and sank into bed to sleep for another couple of hours and hopefully forget about the night.