V.

"Tae, don't step too close to the water! You'll fall in!"

"I'm close to the water so that I can do this, Jinnie!" Taehyung swept his hand through the water, sending a mini tidal wave over Jin. The cold lake water made Jin jump about five feet in the air and release a high-pitched squeal.

The koi fish grumbled as the ripples from Tae's splash and the scream from Jin disturbed their silent sleep. It was great-uncle Poseidon's idea to take Taehyung and Jin to the spring waters and the two mischievous kids were already proving it to be a bad one. Taehyung had already eaten three lily pads. Meanwhile, Poseidon and Apollo were browsing the gift shop, looking for matching Hawaiian shirts.

Taehyung bent over laughing at Jin's face. Then, as he wiped tears from the corner of his eyes, he started running to the other side of the dock, away from Jin, so that he would get a headstart when Jin started chasing him.

"Oh, I'm so going to get you for that!"

<———— CUPID's LOVE STORY ————<<

Jin slowly blinked his eyes up at the marble ceiling. His sleepy brain barely managed to register the fact that he had spent the past three hours passed out on the floor. His back, however, immediately registered the fact that he had been passed out in a very uncomfortable position on the hard floor.

Jin groaned as he sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes and holding his back. Man, sometimes he felt as old as Zeus. Don't tell Zeus he said that, though. The last god who commented on Zeus's age was still in the infirmary recovering from two lightning bolts.

Jin took notice of how late in the evening it was now. The sun was dipping on the horizon outside his window, leaving an orange tint around his room. Rosy hues mixed with the shadows dripped a purple across his carpet. Namjoon's black mass of a jacket remained draped over the side of his loveseat as it had been in front of Jin.

Then, Jin remembered why he had fainted in the first place.

Scrambling, he picked up his phone, to the right of him on the floor, and quickly dialed Hoseok's number.

<———— CUPID's LOVE STORY ————<<

"So...Let me get this straight. You pricked yourself with your own arrow...and Taehyung was there?!"

Jin stared at his hands in his lap, staring specifically at the finger with the bandage wrapped around it. He wouldn't allow himself to meet Hoseok's eyes. Too many things had gone wrong today. Jin could just breakdown and cry. The only thing that went semi-right was Taehyung's thoughtful visit. Jin still had tingling feelings after their talk but he assumed it was the arrow's effect. After a few seconds of silence on Jin's part, Hoseok shook his head, breathing out a sigh, and took a seat on the cushion across from Jin. He opened his arms.

"Come here."

Jin let himself be enveloped by Hoseok. The nymph's touch was warm and inviting so Jin let himself in. Little sniffs and small whimpers slipped out of Jin. It was a long day with the competition and now this. The soft embrace definitely made him feel better but Jin noticed something that shouldn't have bugged him as much as it did.

Hoseok's hugs were different from Taehyung's hugs. Hoseok's hugs made him feel warm like there will always be a person you can fall back on. A hug you'd get from your best friend minus the leaves and flowers that got in your eyes. Taehyung's hugs made him feel amazingly electrifying yet relaxed and protected. The difference bugged Jin a lot.

After a minute of holding, Hoseok spoke up softly.

"How are we going to fix this?" Hoseok said, carefully separating them.