introduction

Hello, friends!!

Just a quick intro, you can definitely skip and you will miss basically nothing.

But really, I've just been dying to see a Ghost Bird social media fic of any kind, but I haven't been able to find any?? So, if you know some then please let me know!

But because of the disappointing lack of social media fics, I decided to write my own - "write the book you wish to read" and all that.

I really want to stress though, that when the fact that the 9 are all Gen Z properly hit me, I was filled with almost hysterical glee. C.L. Stone won't be able to write them that way because that's too much crackhead for a book to decently sell until Gen Z have grown up and destroy the world by being collectively off our rocker.

This fact is just ridiculously funny to me - it was even more hilarious when I had this idea during a sugar high - so I want to write all these wonderful teens with the full memery Gen Z has.

This fic is supposed to be light-hearted and funny, and I don't know if there will be any plot other than occasional arcs to develop relationships and characters within this little 'verse, but we'll just have to see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope you enjoy this fic!

Later, babes 😚

(Fun Fact: I had no idea what the start and end years of Gen Z were until my friend and I were called millennials. We're not, and my friend was super passionate about telling people this too. Gen Z starts in the year 1995 and ends in the year 2012. This is irrefutable proof that the 9 are all Gen Z. Everyone except Owen shows proof of that already, but he has to secretly be a crackhead, no way he isn't with the family he has.)