17 "My child's father is your husband"

"I'm going outside," I told Anthony and got up from the table.

"Hey, all right?" He took my hand and I nodded.

"Yes, everything is fine," I said with a smile.

I went towards the exit, looking for FP. I noticed him at the bar. He spoke with Jughead and Archie. I winked at him and in one second he walked towards me.

Those stupid butterflies in my stomach began to go crazy again when I went outside. FP appeared next to me a moment later and without a word he kissed me.

"I've missed you. Life with Gladys is a nightmare, "he whispered as we broke apart.

"Then why are you still with her?" I asked and shrugged. I looked into his eyes.

"Because I'm just afraid that when I divorce her, you won't want me anymore."

Hearing these words, I felt tears in my eyes.

"You are stupid, how could you think that?" I asked and shook my head. "I want to be with you, FP." I added with a smile. "With you and our child" tears appeared in my eyes.

"Are you serious? Really?" FP laughed with joy and kissed my forehead. "Is this my child?" he asked and pointed to my stomach. "Our?"

"Yes" I laughed. "It's our child" I put my hand on my stomach. FP knelt down in front of me and kissed my belly.

I was moved to this view.

"Hey, you, it's your Dad. Can you hear me? I can't wait to see you," he kissed my stomach and I started to cry.

"FP ..."

"I'm begging you, don't get married with Anthony. I'm begging you for everything, don't make that mistake and wait for me," he whispered desperately and took my face in his hands.

"FP ..." he put a finger on my lips.

"Shhhh, you only need a little patience"

"FP, my patience has long ended," I said and looked into his eyes. "Do you understand? I'm tired of waiting until you decided!"

"Alice, it's not that easy!"

"If you want it, it's easy, Forsythe!" I growled and dug my fingers into his chest. "What do you really want?" I asked nervously.

"You!" he shouted. "You and our child," he added and grabbed my hand. We went towards the parking lot and went into his car.

"Are you going to kidnap me?" I waved and he shook his head.

"I'm going to make love to you , and then I'll kidnap you," he whispered and kissed me passionately.

~~~~~

I went inside speakeasy and went to the toilet to correct my makeup. I noticed Hermione and Gladys in front of the mirrors. Great!

I smiled at them and went to the third mirror. I took out a lipstick from my purse and started to paint my lips.

"Which month is it, Alice?" Hermione asked, and I looked at her.

"The beginning of the sixth," I said and understood that I didn't need to say that. I didn't know Anthony more than four months.

"The beginning of the sixth? You already knew Anthony?" Gladys asked, and I nodded.

"You know what, Gladys?" I put the lipstick in my purse and went to her. "My child's father is your husband," I added loudly and she looked into my eyes.

What have I done? Stupid...

"You lie" I hissed.

"Could you ask him how wonderfully we spent whole days in his bed," I said cynically. "He didn't mention a word about you, because he was happy with me, and now I'm pregnant!" I put my hands on my stomach.

"You bitch! You can only destroy people's lives!" Gladys lunged at me with her hands, but Hermione stopped her.

"Do not hesitate to do anything to her," she said, and Gladys gritted her teeth.

"I promise you that you will not give birth to this child. I will take care of it." Gladys pulled away from Hermione and left the bathroom.

When we were alone, I started to breathe loudly and leaned against the sink. Stress because of Gladys' words caused me to cry.

"I can't breathe," I croaked and looked at Hermione.

"Alice, relax, please ... She won't do anything to you," Hermione hugged me tightly.

"I know, I know ..." I repeated in my mind.

"Amiga..." Hermione hugged me tightly.

~~~~~~

I went back to the table and grabbed Anthony's hand. I dragged him to the dance floor.

"Where were you?" he asked, and I put my hands on his neck.

"I talked to Hermione, you see," I nodded to Hermione, who entered the room.

"So long?" he asked and I laughed.

"You know how it is with women," I murmured and kissed him on the cheek.

"I don't understand today's music completely," he shook his head, and I laughed loudly.

"You have to relax and that's all" I shrugged.

"I apologize for this engagement party, it took me a bit ..." Anthony said in my ear. I nodded.

"I don't know how to explain it now" I sighed heavily and he laughed.

"Maybe in a short time it won't be necessary to explain," he whispered, and I opened my eyes wide.

Was that the proposal? How romantic...

"Have you just proposed to me?" I asked, surprised.

Bravo, Alice. You have sex in a car with one guy and the other one propose to you!

"Not now, but maybe someday..." he whispered and I shuddered. I didn't want this.

"The best part of the evening!" Sierra shouted. "I'm throwing a bouquet!" she added, and all young girls and lonely singles went to the middle of the room. I sighed heavily and looked at Anthony.

"Let's go sit down, okay?" I asked gently.

"Don't you want to catch a bouquet?" he asked jokingly.

"No" I shook my head and pulled him to the table.

We sat at the table and talked to Mary and Fred. Hiram and Hermione went to the bar, and FP and Gladys were walking around the room separately.

"I throw!" Sierra shouted, and I looked at all the raging girls. I hoped Betty wouldn't get a bouquet ...

"Bravo, Betty!"

Oh no.

Seriously, God?

"Great" I shook my head and sighed heavily.

My daughter's joy warmed my heart, but deep down I didn't want to have anything in common with Gladys. I got up from the table to congratulate my daughter, but Gladys stood in my way.

"We will be a family," she said ironically, and I shrugged.

"Do you believe in silly wedding games?" I snorted.

"Maybe... " she muttered.

"Get out of my way, Gladys. I'm done with you" I pushed her away and went to my daughter to hug her.

I swear to you, God.
As soon as I give birth to my child, I will show Gladys where she belongs.