Enter world of capsule monster

Yusei is at Leo and Luna's apartment to look at something.  Yusei see this board game and ask Leo what is this board game.  Leo say it a capsule monster board game and i can teach you how to play it.  Yusei say getting the hang of it since is only monster left is dark magician and Leo had blue eyes white dragon.  Yusei say you beat me and I had fun to learn more about this game.  Crow came in say we got a problem since there is pyramid show up in Canada jungles day we are going a trip for all of us.  Yusei say we are going to leave tomorrow morning and told the other for me crow.  Crow say I will told them to come in this apartment at morning.

The next morning Yusei at the airport to fly to Canada with jack, crow, Akiza, Leo, and Luna to find this mystery pyramid.  Yusei say there might be danger journey ahead in Canada.  Leo say this is piece of cake because we beat the dark signer and team new world.  We alway win matter with it tough or not.  Luna say Leo is right for one thing because we never lose.  Few hour past! They make it way to the pyramid and decide to enter it.  They past the traps and make it way in the basement.  They find a big room with big map on the ground.  Leo is way to excited to walk over to the map and disappear.  Yusei see this and say we need him to get out of this place.  Luna do the same thing to recsue her brother.  Jack say we got to recuse them in jump along with crow, Yusei, and Akiza.

Leo is wondering what is this place and look at his left arm and belt.  I wondering what is this and these weird rock thing.  Leo decided to touch it and a monster came out.  The monster is Morphtronic Celfon and Leo is surprise by this and Leo's monster is attack by the fly bird monster.  Leo feel the pain and scream.  He call his monster back and touch other rock thing.  Power tool dragon came out and Leo say attack.  The bird monster got destroyed and Leo needed rest.  Leo say this place is more dangerous and hear Luna scream. Leo the planning call power tool dragon but can't and he needed to rest some more.  Leo know Luna will be safe because he got her duel spirits to help her and Yusei as well.

Arthur note:  I might going to make this a little bit different.