(59) I'll Burst In To Every Room As We Walk Off Into Blue Ball Sunset Together

Začít od začátku

"Not gonna lie," he began, while she watched his dark eyes remain locked on the curled strand, "your natural hair will always hold a special place in my heart but, the pink is...hot." He locked eyes with her, "I love it."

She let out a laugh, the tension easing from her shoulders, "See how impulsive and fun and reckless I can be?" She questioned the girls while gesturing to her hair. Aiden still curled and played with the strand he was holding.

Ian circled Marley with a smile of his own, "This is the rebellious stage the teenage development books warned you about, Aiden."

-

While Marley was at work, Ian, Leo and Aiden had moved their bedrooms around. Leo now has the downstairs one to himself, while Aiden and Ian share. At least for the holidays.

But right now Ian was on a long phone call, catching up with his boyfriend Dylan, outside on the porch while Aiden led her to his bedroom.

He hadn't given her much of a choice either, a man on a mission since she got off of work. She walked back with him and the girls - who discussed getting their hair done by Eve as well. Though their first impressions of Eve had been to despise everything about her, clearly they were all won over by her talent with hair styling, just as Marley was.

After she was finished showering, saying quick greetings to the other councillors, Aiden had been waiting outside on a bench with his knee bouncing. His restless tick. Marley raised an eyebrow in curiosity, watching him pull her along with his hand tightly grasping hers.

"Aiden? What's going on?" She had questioned for the final time as he dragged her behind him up the stairs.

He didn't reply, shooting her a smouldering look which had her cheeks turning dark red. He unlocked the door, gesturing for her to enter his room first before locking it behind him.

Marley gulped, turning around. She shrieked when he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walking them to his bed.

"Aiden! Wha-mhm." He placed a palm over her mouth, lowering her to his pillows and hovering between her legs.

He dropped his hand, taking a knee over her, eyes trailing heatedly. He released a soft groan, "I've been dying to see how this hair would look sprawled on my sheets. My pillow. Fuck you're gorgeous."

She shot her hands out to curl them around his shirt, overwhelmed and overtaken with a mixture of lust and love. Aiden lowered slowly, his fingers tangling in the pink strands.

"Do you...like it better?" She asked breathlessly, her hazel eyes widely watching his every move, spelled and hypnotized.

His jaw tightened, lips parted, "I'm obsessed with your natural hair. The caramel. The brown. But this...this is growing on me," he admitted throatily, "What brought this on?"

Marley shrugged, moving her hands to his hair, "I wanted to be interesting. Spontaneous. Fun. Confident. I never want to be boring."

Aiden's chest rumbled, lips pressing against the corner of her mouth, "You have every ounce of my focus whenever we're together. I can never keep my eyes off you. You're not boring, spitfire. Far from it."

She smiled against his lips so he took her lower one in his mouth, tugging and kneading with his teeth. A soft sound left the back of her throat while he released it.

"I love you," she smiled, "And I don't think I'm boring either. I can be fun and spontaneous and confident."

"Absolutely."