-Twenty•Eight-

"You're pregnant!?" You say, absolutely shocked.

Venus being pregnant? Venus becoming a mother?

She giggles, lightly running over her cotton-clad still flat tummy. "Yeah. Joon and I are really excited."

"Wow." You're absolutely speechless. But that doesn't stop the smile from creeping onto your face. "I'm an aunt again."

"That's right! Hobi and Ri did just have their baby boy. I have to go visit, I miss them. What is his name?"

"Tae-Won. They got inspiration from Taehyung's name."

"Woah, the power that man holds." She giggles. "I'm happy for them. They've been waiting on that baby."

You smile at your best friend, noticing the smile never leaving her face. "And I'm happy for you. You're about to be a mommy! I didn't see that coming so soon, though."

Venus nods, "Yeah, this one was a surprise. We kind of had an uh-oh."

"Ya think?" You chuckle, receiving one back.

"Yeah, yeah. We ended up fucking when we got to his place after we left from Taehyung's. That night we all got fucked up for his birthday? Yeah, long story short, raw dogging feels so much better."

"And that's where we're going to end that." You scrunch your nose, chuckling at a laughing Venus. "So, you're around 3 months or so?"

"3 months in about a week and a half. And I keep waiting on a pudge. I'm guessing baby is sitting far back. I have sonograms! Do you wanna see?"

"'Do you wanna see', duh bitch!" You mock as she rolls her eyes and pulls out pictures from her ultrasound. You can't help the smile that appears on your features. "Oh my gosh, look at the little peanut! This is so exciting. What do you want to have?"

"A healthy baby." Venus says, passing you more pictures. "It doesn't matter as long as my little nugget is healthy."

"I felt that." You nod. "How did Namjoon take the news?"

Venus laughs, shaking her head. "Oh, do I have a story for you."

--

"I almost passed out." Namjoon tells Taehyung, who laughs. "Like, no joke. I thought she may have been pranking me."

"Why would she prank you about being pregnant?"

"Exactly. So after the initial shock, I bounced around with her. Me, a dad. Can you imagine?"

Taehyung smiles at his best friend. "That's a concept, alright. Congrats, hyung. I'm really happy and excited for you. Are you ready?"

Namjoon shrugs. "I don't think anyone is ever ready to adjust to parenthood, especially soon-to-be fathers. Mothers already have that natural instinct and bond from carrying them. But I'm ready to learn what I need for our child to grow up happy and healthy."

Namjoon truly is excited to become a father. He loves women. He admires women. They are special to him because of the things their bodies can do. It's one thing for a male to fertilize a female's egg, but it's a whole other thing with the female body holding an entire being inside of them. So he's doing everything he can. He's doing his best to make sure Venus is healthy, comfortable, and has everything she needs. Venus is more than appreciative to him for doing all of this for her.

You both come back over and you quickly give Taehyung a kiss. "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"Okay. Don't be gone long." Taehyung smiles as he watches you walk away.

Venus takes a seat, looking at Namjoon. "Can we get tacos?"

Namjoon is quick to hop up from his seat. "Hard or soft? How many?"

"Mix of both. And 4." She smiles.

"You got it. Do you want any, Taehyung?"

"No thank you, but can you get Y/n 2 soft?"

Namjoon nods as he walks off and disappears into the direction of the taco place across the mall. Venus smiles at Taehyung, resting her head in her hands while leaning on her elbows that are against the table. "And then there were two."

"Sure is." He chuckles. "Congratulations on the baby."

"Oh, he told you. Thank you, Tae." She continues to smile. "And congrats on losing your virginity."

Taehyung laughs, shaking his head. "I mean, thank you? I think."

"Aren't you glad you lost your virginity to Y/n? Like, who else would be a better first time partner?"

"She's incredible. I'm just still really intimidated." Taehyung admits softly.

"Intimidated?" Venus raises a brow. "Y/n intimidates you?"

Taehyung nods. "Do you mind if I confide in you a little bit?"

Venus shakes her head quickly. "Absolutely not. What are you thinking about?"

"To answer your first question, yes. She does intimidate me. Even though she gave me her virginity as well, she knows so much more sexually than I do. She knows her body so well. I think that's why she's so comfortable touching me, as well."

Venus nods. "I see. I mean, with her hiding her virginity as long as she did, it's a good thing she knows what her body wants."

"I want to be that confident."

"And you can be." Venus says, leaning back into her seat. "You can't expect anyone else to know your body if you don't know yourself. Touch yourself more. Get to know what all turns you on, and make sure that she knows when you find out. Having good sexual communication is also really important."

"I want to please her in the ways she pleases me without being scared to do so. I love her so much, and I want my body to be physically capable of reciprocating my love."

"Taehyung, has anyone told you that you're perfect?" Venus smiles.

Taehyung nods, blushing slightly as he looks down. "I just want to be good for her in every way."

"You both seem good in the honesty and communication department. Just be open about it. Sex is a very important thing in a healthy relationship and you've done that. So being open about this kind of stuff will make it easier and you'll be more comfortable, if not more confident."

"I'll bring it up to her. Thank you, Venus. I knew asking you would be a good idea, being her best friend and all." Taehyung smiles, shooting her a friendly wink.

Venus shoots him one back. "Truly a pleasure."

You finally come back from the bathroom, taking your seat next to Taehyung. "Goddamn, I have no idea why everyone wants be at this damn mall today. I had to go to bathroom all the way across the mall. What a piss off."

Taehyung chuckles, pulling you closer to him. "Its okay baby. And hyung went get you and Venus tacos."

"You know, suddenly I'm not so pissed anymore. You know tacos are the way to my heart."

**

Omg, I've been trying to write this all night & Wattpad was fucking lagging. I think it's because of the new update & me being a beta tester. Idfk 🤦🏾 but it's here & I'm so glad I could finally get this out! I honestly tried all damn day yesterday! Okay no more dwelling in the past lol.

I hope this chapter was okay! Got a little Taehyung and Venus interaction. I'm gonna add another one in soon. I love their conversations.

And before I go, did you ask the characters questions yet? If not, go over to the Q&A chapter & drop ya questions!!! They'll be answered during next week. From Yoongi to myself. We're answering EVERYTHING!

Okay, momma's gonna get some sleep because that 3rd shift life. Have A great day! 💜💜💜

*Quick update* I FORGOT TO DEDICATE THIS!!! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO BrityNick!!!! Thanks For All Your Love, Hun! 😘💜💜

.
.
~S. xx