Chapter 12

Chapter 12

The girls from the bus were standing behind us, their mobile up, screaming their souls. "JIN-OPPA," they screamed over and over again. Her shrill voices hurt my ears. Painfully, I looked at the girls in front of me, who are running like wild animals to us. I was about giving them my opinion about their behavior.

However, before I could implement my idea, Jin dragged me away from them. Without knowing where we were running, I followed him without a word of protest. Even if I were protosting, it would not help, because I don't know a thing here. Besides, it is already dark. There was no sign of the darkness here and there. The buildings gave a lot of light with their advertising posters and signs. The streets were still frequented by many possible cars. Here and there were a few groups of people, who going they way.

Despite everything, the admiration of the capital in our situation was of no importance, because the fans behind us were getting bigger from street to street. Photographers joined them and hoped to take a good picture of both of us. I could imagine what tomorrow's magazines will be: 'Jin from BTS was spotted with a girl at the airport. Now everyone asks the question: Who is she?

When I tried to look back, Jin briefly squeezed my wrist and cried louder, otherwise the cars would drown him out. "Don't look back," he warned me gasping. The exhaustion was written on his face like mine.

"Where are we running?" I gasped, since I've never had a lot of stamina before. In general I hated gym at school like the plague. In return, I had very much enjoyed music lessons with my former teacher. She was the only teacher I got along with very well, but she stopped teaching when she became pregnant. Since then we have had many music teachers.

"I have no Idea. As far as possible away from here and in safety of those ", he gasped and tuned into the next corner. He added quickly, "Do not look back, otherwise they could shoot a photo of us two, and everyone will know it tomorrow morning." "But why should I worry about myself?" I asked him my question and stared straight ahead. I had no desire to appear in the newspaper or magazines, so I preferred to listen to Jin's advice.

We ran away from the fans and photographers, we shoved a few people aside in the crowd, apologizing to them every time. After a felt eternity, we finally succeeded in hanging out our pursuers. Although it was not so easy, we have managed it well. We stood breathless in a dark, deserted alley. Nobody knew where we were at the moment.

At every blink of my eyes, I took a deep breath and tried as quiet as possible to breathe in and out. My legs were so shaky that I put myself on the ground. "Where are we?", I asked, gasping for breath. Before Jin wanted to give me an answer, he took a look around the corner just to be on the safe and watched silently if one of the fans saw us running here. "OK, nobody saw us," he sighed in relief, dropping beside me. He stretched out his legs and leaned his head against the wall.

Out of the blue, I started to laugh. Every time I had to wonder about myself when I laugh without a reason. "Why are you laughing?" Jin whispered, watching me carefully. It must look funny to him when I suddenly start to laugh. "Well, I haven't had so much fun for a long time, as I had today", I smiled and closed my eyes with a laugh. My stomach already hurt from the many laugh and tears flowed down my cheeks. He nodded and joined in my laughter.

But I stopped laughing when I remembered something that was a mystery to me. "How did the old lady know our names? We haven't said a word, "I support with wide eyes. My (E/C) eyes wandered to Jin and waited for his reaction, which came immediately. He looked at me with the same look, mumbling, "It could be that it was somewhere or she picked it up somewhere." "Maybe," I said shortly. "But it's funny anyway," I threw my opinion and got up from the floor.

"Let's get on the road and find someone who can help us. Anyway, someone who is not a fan, "he grumbled. You could see that he doesn't like this situation. "I love the ARMY, but sometimes it's real t much," he sighed, getting up from the floor and cleaned up my bag, which hung all the time around his shoulder.

"That would be a very good idea," I agreed one hundred percent. "I still have to look for my new address before it's nighttime." Besides, I still worry about my dog, who is with my stepmother and stepsister.

"Let's go!" He trilled and peered around the corner and looked carefully left and right before he dared to step out. Like him, I looked out and discovered that here and there some people passed by. Of those, nobody paid much attention to what benefited us. Jin took the first step and left the alley, followed closely by me.

When we were outside, he straightened his mask and pulled his hood down over his face. "There are not many fans around in this late hour," he said, looking at his cell phone display to check the time. "Are you hungry?" He asked me politely as we passed a food stall. He stopped in front of it and looked at me expectantly. "And? Do you? ", he asked me again. You could tell he wanted to eat because he licked his lip.

"What are you doing around here, Lee (Y/N)?" I heard a familiar voice say to me behind me.