- T w e n t y - s i x -

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Jungkook's POV-

We all sat down at office while Namjoon was in the middle explaining something.

"So guys... Did you heard?" Namjoon asked and all of us shook our heads.

"EXO is having another one of their famous and big parties." Namjoon explained and all of them gasp except for me who had no clue who these guys are.

"Why are they throwing a party this time?" Yoongi asked.

"One of their members are celebrating, that he has a girlfriend." Namjoon respond.

"Why do they celebrate such little things?" Taehyung asked with disbelief.

"Who cares? Many people go, and when there is many people, that is where our business come in." Yoongi smirk.

"So... All we have to do is, attend the party, sell drugs, while having fun. Easy." Namjoon smirk.

"And fun!" Jimin added.

"Guys, can I ask? Who's EXO?" I asked.

"Well, these guys showed up in the black market before we even entered the black market." Hoseok explained.

"They were on top at the black market. The products they sell, somehow attract the buyers easily." Yoongi said.

"What do they sell?" I asked.

"Beautiful and sexy women." Namjoon respond and my eyes widen.

"What?!?! How could they sell these girls?!" I asked.

"We don't know how, but they're good." Jimin said.

"They? So EXO is the name of the group?" I asked and they all nod.

"Yeah. The group originally contains twelve members. But when we joined, they were only nine. They said the three members wanted out." Hoseok explained.

"Who are the nine members?" I asked.

"Suho is the leader, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O., Kai, and Sehun." Taehyung said and my eyes widen when I heard the name Sehun.