- t h i r t y e i g h t -

you ignored jungkook the whole day purposely because you saw him with a girl, and you being the petty ass you are decided not to confront him about it and to just dwell on sadness first. of course, you didn't just ignored jungkook just because you saw him with another female, i mean, you ain't the only girl in the world. you saw them hugging and smiling oh so happily with big smiles on their faces.

you fought of the awkwardness between you when you and jungkook are seating together when you both have the same class at the same time. jungkook had a big smile on his face when you saw him, which made your drop. he was about to hug you and give you a kiss when you first saw him but you acted like you didn't see him and walked pass him to your seat.

jungkook thought you didn't see him and thought nothing of it and followed you to your seat. he smiled and muttered a small hey to you which you didn't acknowledge fully and replied with hey, also. throughout the class, jungkook observed you and asked questions to you to which you replied as short as possible.

your face the whole time was so blank, as if your mind is blank. but no, your mindkeep replaying the scene of jungkook and girl smiling.

as for jungkook, he is very happy that his favorite cousin had transferred, but his mood changed when he saw you. oh boy, he's fuming with anger as he stare at you shamelessly clinging against jimin, laughing. of course jimin's boyfriend knows what happened to you and jungkook, so he allowed it, but gets jealous from time to time.

but then juanito can't take it anymore

- your point of view :) -

as i was walking out of the ladies restroom, i was suddenly pulled to wherever this kidnapper took me, he covered my vision with his hand. i tried to scream, but mY hEaD wAs unDerwAtEr— anyways, back to the story. but this someone is freaking ready to kidnap me. of course i tried to fight, but this man's so strong for me. but somehow, the man feels familliar. very familliar. oddly familiar 👀

i'm gonna die

i'm gon' get raped, holy fuck please no

i don't wanna die yeeet

i still love jungkook noooooo~

but then when i sniffed, i caught a scent. his scent. my boyfriend's scent. fOokiN sHiT iTs thE gReAt jUaNitO.

but then i caught a wift of a scent, a certain perfume👀. my boyfriend's perfume! what the hell, jungkook?

i calmed down.

me: what do you want, jungkook?

jungkook: oh, so now you wanna talk?

me: then what should i do? shut my mouth?

jungkook: look, i don't know what happened but—

me: of course you didn't know, you were too happy to even notice me coming.

- third person -

jungkook's face softened, feeling guilty. the grip on you loosen until your wrist is free. his hand then went to cup your cheeks. you opened your eyes, you didn't realize you had it closed. and saw him with a very sad look, eyes glistening with tears.

tears clouded your vision and a sob escaped from you. you immediately went to hug jungkook, burrying your face on his chest as you cry, wetting his shirt. jungkook stroked your head as he apologizes again and again.

-

somewhere along the way, jungkook told you that one he's hugging is his cousin and that she is his favorite cousin that's why he is so happy, and also because he haven't seen her years for she went to usa.

after he told that, you were embarrassed and got mad at yourself for thinking ahead and not confronting him. you yelled at jungkook just to hide your embarrassment but jungkook knew you were.

you met his cousin after the day of the drama. his cousin is very friendly and beautiful too. she also had showed you some photos of jungkook when he's young that she have on her phone. she also promised to send it to you and also show you more. you and her teamed up just to tease jungkook, who's pouting and sulking at the both of you.

you met his cousin the next day. his cousin, is indeed very pretty, she is also friendly. while jungkook was ordering in the line, she showed you photos of jungkook when he was young that she have on her phone. she then promised to send it you and show you more. you and her teamed up just to tease jungkook, who is pouting and sulking at the both of you when he found out what his cousin did.

→ → → E N D      

。。。

yay! it finally ended! thank you all so much for supporting me along the way. and i'm sorry for the kind of slow updates because of my lazy ass >.<

and i also have some bonus chapters! ^^

oh and btw, this chap has been rotting in my drafts ideky i haven't uploaded it yet lmao.

oh and btw, this chapter has been rotting in my drafts idek why i haven't posted it

bro i just found this picture onlineksjdk im sorry for traumatizing yall it just looks veryyyyy familliar ;)

might as well count the milk cartons and bro if u have the same thing in my dirty ass mind thennn

and also yall can see it's a cookie and there are six cartons mmmmhmmhmmmm ;)

bro my mind is freaking unholy that if u look inside it you'll sin. holy water cant even change it

feb 2019

_WifeuOfJimin
(now known as @-jiminxx-)