๑۞ 𝔄 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 ۞๑

A warm hand worked its way into my boxers, startling me awake as it began massaging me. I sighed, basking in the buzzing warmth from Mione's specially made wake-up charm, remembering the first time we talked about having sex.

     When she'd told me about losing her virginity to Victor Krum, it had blown my mind. At that point in time, I didn't even know she'd kissed someone other than me and if that hadn't been shocking enough, she'd proceeded to tell me that it wasn't just Viktor, that she'd slept with several others over the years as well.

     I was both shocked and impressed. The idea that she was anything other than a nerdy, nervous and awkward mess where sex was concerned was beyond my imagination. I mean, that's the type of person she always appeared to be.

     I was very wrong.

     Mione knew precisely what she wanted, how to get it, and took it every time.

     During the proceedings of Snape's trial, I couldn't draw my eyes from her seductive lithe body. The passion she'd spoke with was incredibly titillating and I wondered who in their right mind wouldn't believe her every word.

     The instant she'd won the case I knew that the fire burning through her system was going to need an outlet and I was thrilled to be that release for her. I'd planned on staying awake until she called me to her but the hour got late and I couldn't help but drift off to sleep.

     I sighed heavily when the warm pressure from Mione's charm dissipated and considered asking her to make its effects last just a little bit longer.

     I rolled over to my side, listening to the sounds of Harry's heavy, evenly paced breathing before getting out of bed. I quickly slipped on my robe and loafers, padding silently across the room and out of the house.

     The grass was wet with dew as I crossed the sprawling lawn on my way to the secret meeting room above the garage. The anticipation I was feeling seemed to be sizzling like a live wire sparking against my skin, exciting every cell in my body.

     I opened the door, and the light floral smell of her shampoo was laced together with the warm summer night air, flooding my system with every lungful, intoxicating me.

     "You should always wake me up like that," I suggested, a smug smile on my face, as I closed the door behind me.

     The moonlight coming through the window mixed with the flickering light from the lone candle worked across her small heart-shaped face, contorting it into different mysterious yet beautiful complexions. The hungry look in her dark-velvet eyes was enough to freeze me in place, and my pulse raced uncontrollably.

     I tried to swallow the sudden lump in my throat as she seemed to glide slowly towards me. The rhythmic sway of her hips was making me jumpy and excited at the same time.

     I hadn't realized until the whole back of my body had slammed against the wall that I was feeling intimidated by her.

     "Mione, are you..." she shook her head to quiet me before running her hands into my hair and pulling me down to claim my mouth with her strawberry flavored lips.

     I moaned at the taste and feel of her body now pressed along me, and I wrapped my arms around her, holding her possessively. She nibbled on my lower lip and worked her arms free to run her hands into my robe and down to my boxers, quickly moving them out of the way.

     I jolted slightly at the touch of her warm, skilled hand wrapping around me. Her tongue rubbed against mine in time with her hands skill full movements as she drove me to the brink of insanity.