why did you want me master? chapter 21 (END)

After taking a shower and getting dressed, me and Hikaru went to the kitchen to get food. He demanded that I cook for him. I've never really cooked for anyone except the kids, so I had to think of what an adult man would like. In the end, I made him fried eggs and bacon, with biscuits and sausage. And while I was at it, I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes for myself. The kids had already been feed, so they were good. When I sat the plates on the table, hikaru smiled. he also insisted that we eat on the kitchen table, which was only a two sitter really. He started to scarf down the food, before he saw my plate.

" You like stuff like that?" He asked, eyeing my pancakes. I didn't really add anything on top of them, since I thought the chocolate was enough.

" Of course! chocolate is amazing, and pancakes are great, so the combination is even better, making it... duh duh duhhhh! the greatest thing in the world!!" I spread my arms out wide around me to show how amazing they were, before swooping back down and taking another bit. Hikaru laughed at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. I smiled brightly at my lover.

And then I looked away to hide my blush. Am I allowed to call him that? I probably shouldn't, since I'm not really sure. Plus, he is an important business man. Yeah, he may run a bit of a gang under him, but he is a good guy, and it's only loan sharks.

Wow, did I just say "only"? A little while back, I would have thought the worst things about any members. But then again, I also wouldn't have thought I would fall for a male. It wasn't like I was homophobic or anything, I just always assumed I was straight. I never really had time to think about dating, much less try to find one, but I just assumed I was a normal teenage boy.

So much for that.

Me and hikaru talked and laughed while we ate.  We talked about the trip with the kids. He wanted to go. Said that if he was going to be apart of my life, he had to be a part of theirs too, and not just in money. We also joked about were to go, and how the kids would act. It was kind of all about nothing. But it was happy, and fun. He made it happy and fun. When it came time for him to go to work, I chatted with him while he dressed. I walked him to the door of the house and admired how handsome he was dressed in a nice suit, his hair slicked back. I was slightly jealous that his co-workers got to see him like that all the time.

" I don't know what time I'll be back, so don't wait up for me. I don't want you losing sleep because of me." He said as he kissed me goodbye.

"How do I know you won't just go work some more when you get home?" I questioned, rising an eyebrow.

"Because I'll have a wonderful lover and boyfriend sleeping in my bed. Why wouldn't I go straight there?" He asked. I blushed, turning my head away and he chuckled. I tried not to show how happy I was to know where our relationship stood. He pulled my chin back to face him, and he kissed me. I felt my heart flutter and my knees go weak. How I managed to stay on my feet, I'll never know, but when he pulled back and flashed his slightly tilted grin, I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll see you later." He said, before leaving out the doors, them shutting behind him. I stared at the door for a while, smiling to myself. I must have looked like a silly thing, smiling and dazed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just finished getting ready for bed when I heard the door to the room open. Walking out from the bathroom, I saw that hikaru was finally home. It was already one, and the only reason I was still awake was because I had to finish an assignment for an online class I have been taking. I decided that I needed to go back to school. I didn't want to go to a high school, so I just take some online courses. It wasn't hard, it just took some time.

He looked tried. He must have had a hard day.

"Good evening!" I said to him. He moved around the room, slowly taking off his tie and messing his hair back up. Had to say, he looked good dressed up, but even better dressed slightly down.

" why aren't you in bed? And here I was, looking forward to crawling silently in to bed and wrapping my arms around you before I fell completely asleep." He groaned.

"Well..." I flipped off the main light switch, and walked over to the bed. I crawled in and played down, just reaching over and turning off the night stand light.

"I'm in bed all alone. Oh what ever should I do?" I said in the most dramatic voice I could muster. He chuckled before I heard him slip off more of his clothing, probably down to his underwear since that's all he likes to sleep in. He moved into the bed quietly, and shuffled close to me, an arm wrapping around my waist. I turned to face him, burying my head into his chest. I felt a kiss on my neck, before we shifted into sleep.

And in that moment, I could tell we would stay together for a long time. If we could lay in each others arms like this, and smile like this, there was no way we could possibly part ways. And during the trip, I'm sure the kids will like him, just as much as I do.

And as I fell into my dreams, I knew they wouldn't be nightmares. Because hikaru was with me, and there isn't a thing that could harm me if he was around.