Chapter 3

XiaoDAJun:
Why the fuck is that slender man looking headass sulking in the corner of our dorm?

MyNameIsNotHenry:
Oh, Jungwoo ge isn't talking to him....

XiaoDAJun:
I get that but does he have to mop around in our room? I wanna cuddle with Yangie ffs

Hey_Babygirl97:
Well, he kinda did fuck up so......

Lucas_Bieber1999:
...........i didn't mean too.....i just didn't want to make him sad, we haven't been able to have alone time since he got busy with the band and promotions and i thought that if i told him about he'll get even depressed so....i thought i would tell him later and later never came....

Malfuntioning_Mom:
I get your concern, Yukhei. But by keeping this from him you only made him more depressed.

Snoopy_UwU:
Right, and you had no right to do this to me either! I'm mad because you kept this from me! I would have tried to spend as much time as i can with you! AND JUST SO YOU KNOW! I'M NOT A FRAGILE LITTLE BABY AND YOU KNOW IT! SO STOP TREATING ME LIKE THAT!

Dolphin_Le:
Yukhei, you actually made our soft Jungwoo hyung snap!

I_Moon_U:
UwU snapped!

DoughYoung:
Jungwoo, honey, do you want me to come over?

Lucas_Bieber1999:
No, he doesn't.

Snoopy_UwU:
You don't own me, Yukhei. And Hyung, I wanna get outta here.

DoughYoung:
On my way!

Lucas_Bieber1999:
............

Oh!Daddy:
You fucked up big time my dude.

_______________________________

Xuxi:
Kun hyung, help....

Fat_Kun:
is this about Jungwoo and you?

Xuxi:
No, its about me and the alpaca from last week, of course its about Jungwoo!

Fat_Kun:
Don't give me attitude, you are the one that asked for help, not the other way around.

Xuxi:
I'm sorry OK?
I've been stressed

Fat_Kun:
Well you are at fault here, you should have told him before. It must have hurt him to know that you kept this away from him. I know that Jungwoo loves you a lot, and what you did hurt him.

Xuxi:
I know but what am i suppose to do... I love him too and i never wanted to hurt him, you know why i kept it from him...

Fat_Kun:
I know you were just trying to keep him happy but that back fired didn't it? It made him more hurt than it would have if you told him...

Xuxi:
I know, I'm a fucking idiot...

Fat_Kun:
Right now just give him some time to cool down, a couple days at the most and then try again. Now go to sleep we have a Photoshoot tomorrow.

Xuxi:
OK...thanks hyung, good night.

Fat_Kun:
Good night, Xuxi.

___________________________________

That's the third chapter! And don't worry Luwoo is going to stop fighting soon. Hope you like this chapter. And also if you like this, pls go check out my other stories.

So till next time
Take care
I love you, my Kittens❤