Q&A!

Here are the answers to your questions!! I got impatient 😂😂 Some of you even pm'ed me questions, which I appreciate! Let's get it! Thank you so much for participating. Y'all are the best!! With nothing else to say further, let's get into it!!!! 💜💜

--

To Y/n:

Q: On a scale from 1 to I'm going to marry this man, how much do you love Taehyung?

Y/n: Is "carry his children" an acceptable answer?

Me: *breaking the fourth wall* Yes.

Y/n: Then that.

Q: This is for both Y/n and Tae. You both had your virginities for so long. Were you nervous when you finally did have sex?

Y/n: Absolutely without a doubt, I was nervous. But you've gotta be confident in these situations and ride out the waves.

Th: That was probably the most nerve wracking thing I had ever done. But being with someone who knows her body and what she wants made me feel more at ease, even though I was highly intimidated.

Q: How does it feel being the dom in the relationship?

Y/n: Oof, what a rush. I've always thought of what it would be like as both a dom and a sub, but I had no clue that I'd be this dom ass bitch, while having my beautiful boyfriend under me. Yo, what a concept!

Q: Let's be honest here. The first time you saw Tae did you or did you not want to sit on his face. (THIS IS A YES OR NO ANSWER -NO BULLSHIT-)

Th: ... 👀

Y/n: ... Yes.

Th: What.

Y/n: Next question!!

Q: Is Tae a flatty patty?

Y/n: My man is thicker than a Snicker.

Th: Y/n, you're a little wild today...

Q: What's your favorite meal?

Y/n: I'm not one to discriminate against food... But Bulgogi has my whole heart.

--

To Taehyung:

Q: How did you manage to keep your virginity for so long?

Th: Ah, it actually wasn't as difficult as people would assume. It's all about self control, I guess I could say. Saying no to temptation and remembering what I want for myself. I wanted my first time to be with someone I truly love and could see a future with. I can see that with her. Because I love her.

Yg: Soft ass.

Th: What the hell, no one asked you, Hyung! This is my interview. Leave.

Yg: No. I'm bored and haven't been asked anything yet.

Th: ...

Q: What were your thoughts when you saw Y/n for the first time.

Th: Ah, I saw her at the club and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. That may have been creepy from a distance, but she was so beautiful and she was just different from everyone in there. Her aura attracted me. I guess me getting her away from that creep worked best in both of our favors, huh?

--

To Venus:

Q: •Okay so to Venus and Joon. How did Venus tell Joon that she was pregnant?
•HOW DID VENUS TELL JOON SHE WAS PREGGO? WE NEED A STORYYY!