But whatever. . .

I looked at the clock, it's 4:30. I just waisted an hour and a half on over thinking about dumb sh!t.

Well done Noah, well done.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

Now it's 7 o'clock, I had an early dinner and I feel like crap. Amazing.

So I'm gonna take my car and drive somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere.

I locked my front door behind me and got in my car.

As I drove out of my neighbor, I realize I forgot my money then decided not to go back. I don't buy much anyway. I'll just walk around.

I got to the underground parking garage in the back of where's Gray works and parked in the same spot I parked in the other day.

As I got out of the car, I saw Gray's car and a bunch of other cars next to his. He must be out with his friends like I predicted.

I walk out of there and past the café but walked by it slowly.

Cause I saw the two flyers again. The singing one really caught my attention.

I felt like listening to music so I took out my phone went to Spotify and put in my earbuds.

I put it on shuffle "favorite songs" and it's started playing Hard times by Paramore. As it started, I felt like singing along.

I looked around and saw that no was on the streets. So I had some freedom. I took out one earbuds and let it hang over my shirt. I turned up the music so I couldn't hear my voice so much.

I started to dance to the rhythm of the beat while I walked down the street and when the chorus began, my vocals kicked in.

At some parts I'd be dance in the middle of the roads, walkways, standing on the benches, full on running. I'd have full freedom. I felt wild and happy for once.

When the song was at the bridge, I ran, I ran to the end of the block and back.

The last base drop was going to start when suddenly I bumped into someone. It made me rip out my earbuds and fall onto the side walk.

I felt a slight pain coming from my nose. I rubbed it, looked down at my hand and saw that it was bleeding, a lot.

Then I heard footsteps.

"Here."

I looked up and saw a girl, holding a tissue. I took it and put in it my nose.

"Were you the one who bumped into me?" I asked her.

"No. It's was a man. I saw what happened and the man just walked away before you had time to look." She explained to me.

I nodded. "Oh." I stood up and fixed myself. "Well thanks stranger." I said, picked up my phone and earbuds.

"No problem. Are you sure you're okay?" She asked before I left.

I nodded and she smiled and walked off.

🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲

I got home around 9 o'clock and decided to go to bed cause I have to wake up at six tomorrow for school.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. When I got in bed, I found a good spot and as soon as I closed my eyes, I heard a knock.

I sat up and got out of bed.

This better be good. I had a good spot for sleeping and now it's interrupted by a knock? Ugh. I'm still light headed from earlier. That nose bleed. Omg I lost a lot of blood.

I stumbled down the stairs a bit cause I'm tired and want to go to bed. BUT NOOOOOO NOT FOR ME.

I open the door but no one was there. I looked down and saw there was a package. It was kinda wet cause it was pouring rain. But on top was a single red rose.

I picked up the rose and on the top it said "Open me". The box wasn't taped shut or anything, you could easily be opened by anyone even a monkey could do it.

I opened it and there was a piece of paper. I opened it up and there was a poem.

The feeling of feeling nothing
It's written all over your face
Chest
And Hands
You feeling like screaming but can't.
The feeling of nails digging into your back
The feeling of being ignored by people you love
The feeling of biting your tongue and letting it bleed
The feelings and thoughts of not doing your best work
The feeling of being alone
An introvert perhaps
The feeling of how don't have a clue what's going on
The feeling that you will die alone
The feeling of not having any siblings and or parents around anymore
The feeling of singing and dancing with no one around to bother you
The feeling of having happiness
You're gonna be okay Noah.

-Nate 2018

I stared at the writing. Do I know this person? Is someone stalking me?! I grabbed the box and rose and went back inside, this time locking all the locks on the door.

I set the box on the counter and put the rose into the vase with water so it would live longer.

I went up to my room and as soon as my face hit the pillow, I was gone into the world of dreams and unrealistic things.

🔳  Vote and comment  🔲