• TEN •

BRIAN'S RENDEZVOUS

While shifting round the library I found myself staring at the globe at the corner at the library, taking interest I found a box of red pins

While shifting round the library I found myself staring at the globe at the corner at the library, taking interest I found a box of red pins. Smirking I decided to spin the globe randomly and pin point the destination I stopped it on. This is literally the only other interesting thing to do in a place that has books and an old lady fragrance smell.

I've been doing this for a while now and I didn't realise until the 23rd pin in that I noticed that I'd gathered an audience. Claire was rested against the large obnoxious statue that was irrelevant to have in a library or anything to do with the English lit.

Bender was sat conveniently slanted on the desk with his feet facing my way, looking through a book which he definitely wasn't reading. "That a good book?" I asked smirking he glanced up at me "Oh yeah, such fun to read!" he said sarcastically "Must be if you're reading it upside down" confused he gazed back down at the book and looked back at me sheepishly. I snorted before spinning the globe for what felt like the 100th time. Bender threw the book at me jokily not letting the book go, me thinking that he was going to throw it ducked. He laughed which made me smirk and stuck up my middle finger. Brian was sat in an...awkward position to say the least, didn't look comfortable at all but I guess that's Brian for you.

This went on for a good 3 minutes, Me sticking pins on destinations I'd spun, Bender picking up random books and looking through pictures. Childish. Claire looking off into abyss and Brian being well...Brian.

"Claire, you wanna see a picture of a guy with Elephantiasis of the nuts?" I giggled. "It's pretty tasty!" Claire made a face of disgust "No thank you"

"How do you think he rides a bike?"

"Probably with great difficulty id presume?" I answered not looking up from the spinning globe that I stopped on Cuba. Picking up the red pin I poked it into the globe.

  "Oh, girls" Claire and I glanced at Bender "Would you ever consider dating a guy like this?" "No" I answered shortly "Can't you just leave me alone?!"

"I mean if he had a great personality, he was a good dancer and had a cool car? Although you'd probably have to ride in the back seat because his nuts would ride shotgun" Claire uninterested In the conversation turned to face me "You know what I wish I was doing?"

"What?" I asked looking at her as I spun the globe "Ah watch what you say, Brian here is a Cherry"

"A cherry?" Brian asked sternly "I wish I was on a plane to france-"

"-France" Claire and I said at the same time. I placed a red pin on the stopped destination of France just as Claire said the same thing. Weird.