Chapter 2: Can't Believe it!

Chapter 2: Can't Believe It

       You might not have guessed it, but anyways i'm about to tell you. One Direction, was standing outside our window, singing to their song. They stopped singing and congratulated us on our singing. 'Uhmm can we go talk to our parents,' i said. 'Sure, love,' Harry said, winking. I grabbed my sister's hand and we both ran through our door, squealing. We jumped onto my parents bed, and said, 'Can we go out side, breath, one direciton, breath, is out there, breath, singing with, breath, us, breath.' 'Invite them in, honey,' my mom said smiling. 'Okay,' and i stood up, bolting out the door, and running around the house.

    'Hey, uhmm guys uhmm you can come inside,' i said. I led them to the front door, and i opened the door for them. They all sat on the same couch, leaving me, Bryler, and our parents on the other one. 'Okay listen ladies, and sir,' Liam started, looking at my dad. 'We would like these beautiful young talented girls to come with us to the UK, so we could show Simon their talent. If you would like, you two may come along,' he said looking very hopeful. I looked over to my parents, they were in deep thought. They looked at eachother then back at us. My dad started to speak, 'Okay, you two are 16 so you may go, but i want a call at least once a week,' then my mom added, 'most important Have fun.' I grabbed Bryler, and hugged her tightly, not believing what i just heard. Well anything that's happening at this moment in time. I just couldn't beleive it.

I felt my phone vibarating in my back pocket, i took it out, revealing that i was getting a call from a number i've never seen before. 'Hello?' I said. 'Is this Dylan Brock,' the voice siad. 'Uhmm, yeah, who is this,' i asked. 'Sara, you know the one that moved to London a year ago,' she said. All the memories came flooding back, ranging from all the sleepovers, talent shows, shopping sprees, everything. I missed that girl so much. 'Dylan,' i heard her say through the speaker again. 'Uh huh,' i whispered back. All eyes were on me, i just shrugged them off. 'I can't beleive it's you,' i managed to squeak out. 'I know, you should come down here to London and visit me,' she practically screamed in my ear. 'Oh yeah about London, i'm going to be staying there for awhile. I can't say how, or when, just i know i will be there soon. I have to go, bye.' I waited for her to reply a bye, as well. Then ended the call. 'It was Sara,' i anounced to whoever was listening. I ran to my room, and started packing my whole closet, and dressers.

-1 hour, and 5 suitcases later-

I had everything i need packed, so did Bryler. I walked up to my dad, and she walked up to our mom. He pulled me into a tight embrace, kissing my forehead, he reluctantly let me go. Bryler and i switched, which we did the same with the other parent. We said our goodbyes, and walked out the door. When we reached the black SUV i ran back inside my house and hugged my parents again. 'I promise i will call you everyday,' i whispered in their ears. I walked out of the door, once again, with tears trying to escape my eyes. The seating was Niall, Louis, Me, and Harry in the back. With Zayn, Liam, Bryler, and Paul in the middle, but the middle seat was facing the backseat. How cool. Louis was asleep on Niall's lap, Zayn asleep against the window, Bryler in Liam's lap, and Paul against the window, that left me and Harry, we were the only two awake. We were just talking, getting to know eachother, ya' know. I felt my eyes getting very sleepy, and droopy, i decided to let sleep win this time, i layed my head in Harry's lap, his hands immeaditaly going to my hair,stroking it. I instantly fell asleep.

A/N please vote, comment, fan. It would mean alot. This was just a dream i had, it was pretty cool, so i decided to share it with all of you. Please like it.