Temptation is Killing Me (Beyoncé & Kelly) Part 11

Start from the beginning

It felt like my world stopped at that moment. I'd been trying to prepare myself for the worst, like her getting intimate with Alicia, but actually seeing possible evidence of it happening fucked me up.

Beyoncé moaned again, pulling the cover over her head. Now I couldn't tell if these sounds she was making were sex-induced or her protesting the light being on.

Because I like putting myself in pain (sarcasm), I pulled the covers off Beyoncé's entire body. I needed to see if there were any more hickies. She covered her eyes and groaned again. "Kelly, stop!"

I ignored her and eyed her bare legs from the oversize T-shirt that had ridden up on her body. I lifted her shirt higher to see her stomach. It was a relief to see no marks, but I wasn't placated. She still had a hickey. And she most likely fucked tonight.

"Turn off the light," she commanded.

I did so and she pulled the covers back on.

Then I cried myself to sleep.

***

Kelly's POV

"Alright, cut the bullshit," Solange said, entering the room unannounced.

Here we go.

"I know you're not really sick," she said, eyeing me knowingly. She sat on the bed where I lay as I watched TV.

"You don't know how I feel."

"I know it has something to do with Beyoncé," she pursed her lips and blinked.

"Leave that between us. Thanks."

I wasn't in the mood to argue with anyone.

"There's money to be made and you over here taking a sick day because you're mad at your girlfriend." Solange rolled her eyes as if this annoyed her.

"I never took a sick day until now," I defended myself.

"And you ain't even really sick! That's what I'm trying to tell you. You think Beyoncé let you and Brandon stop her from taking care of business?"

I lied flat on my back and looked up at the high ceiling.

"I see why people say don't date in the workplace...." Solange huffed.

"Did you come here to judge me?" I looked at her.

Solange looked back and slightly softened up.

"I might not look sick, but my heart is broken. And that's worse," I finished.

"But why is your heart broken? What did Beyoncé do?"

"Oh, you mean you don't know?" I asked sarcastically.

"Clearly I missed something."

I explained to her about Beyoncé going out with Alicia last night and coming back home with a hickey. I didn't expect much from Solange. If anything, I expected her to have her sister's back, but she asked where I was coming from and I told her.

"The both y'all immature," Solange commented, looking at her nails.

Beyoncé's POV

I was outside enjoying the sun. I didn't want to go inside where the vibe was negative.

"Beyoncé, we need to talk," my baby sister said, strutting towards me. I looked at her through my shades and she sat in the other lawn chair.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You cheated on Kelly?" she whispered, furrowing her brows at me.

I was offended. "No!" I hissed.