The power of makeup pt (1)

Homeschool  • 2015• 1:30 • Tuesday

  During my time at home school, I learned many things about myself. Keeping up with my good grades I never had time to take care of my skin. My bags under my eyes were extra dark, it made me look like I had lazy eye in both of my eyes!! Don't get me started with the breakout infestation of pimples on my face.
"Is that a black head" I touched the right-hand corner of my forehead. " Eww, it jiggled!!" I'm pretty sure touching that gave me syphilis.

I didn't start off with makeup right away my blemishes were outrageous! Instead, I used peel off charcoal face masks. "Ouch!!!" But my blackheads and whiteheads were disappearing. You should feel a dry sensation on your face afterward, but that's nothing a face wash can't fix. Proactive can be an option but that so call 50 dollar deal ain't saving no one money. I recommend "Clean & Clear" it works wonders. Don't forget about Moisturizer. Moisturizer helps keep your skin hydrated,
nice and soft.

After a couple of weeks, I was seeing dramatic results, my face was literally almost acne free. Being homeschooled has its perks but I had to do errands constantly. I usually wear my huge black Hollister hoodie, avoiding eye contact and "hello's" from extremely friendly people. But today was a different situation, let's test run this clean face of mine.

Homeschool • 2015• 2:00• Friday

Determinedly I walked out the door to get a package at the post office. I still had my black hoodie but I let the hood down exposing my face to the Ultraviolet rays of the sun. The crisped winds tickled my face with warm yellow light shining it. Surprisingly I wasn't stared at or wasn't given nasty looks. My life was really changing!! With a bright smile, I happily received my package. Before I left the post office I checked the time. My heart sank seeing the three integers separated by a colon. "Omg, it's 2:40!!!! My school mates should have left school by now.

I quickly zoomed out of the post office leaving dust behind on my tracks. Of course, my face is clearer now, but I still have " pencil drawn eyebrows", and I'm still my same old "anti-social self". Recalling those hurtful messages rips at my soul. I couldn't dare show them my face. I ran and ran and ran, sweat was pouring down my face. Thank goodness I didn't cause a scene. After a couple of minutes, I was safely home. I let out a quick sigh and head up to my room with my mother's package.

Not long after my run from the post office and back, I was tagged in many pictures on Instagram. I gazed at my multiple notifications with confusion. "This cant be right," I said to myself. I opened the notifications and with draw dropping results I flung my phone across the room. " I guess where ever you go bullies will still be bullies". I curled my knees up to my chest while wrapping my arms around them. I decided to call it a day. Accidentally my thrown phone popped open my mother's package. "Force times acceleration what are you doing"

  I bent down to pick up the dropped package.
"Hmmm what is this bb cream, primer,
lip tint ,
eyeliner. Omg!!! This is makeup". My mom was probably going on another one of her blind dates again. My took my phone and ignored all the notifications that popped up. I opened safari and typed how to be pretty. "Omg! makeup is a choice here". I flew off the bed running down the stairs almost tripping by the way. "Mom!! , Mom could I use your makeup"

  "Honey why do you need my makeup you look beautiful enough," she said caressing my face.

  "Your just saying that cause your my mom," I said brushing her hand off my face. "Mom I just wanna feel pretty for once please just let me use this"

  Out of guilt, my mother sighed. "Alright honey you can use my makeup" she gently patted my head and with that said and done I ran up the stairs. "Thank you Mom love you" I blew her an imaginary kiss and went into my room. TWEEZERS!! PRIMERS!! MAKEUP!!!! these were the ingredients to make the perfect human but by accident, Lia mixed in chemical x ( herself) and hence the perfect human was born.  If your confused basically I pluck some of  my eyes brow follicles off. Then used brow mascara to color them in the correct shape. I used foundation and concealers to get the perfect toned skin. But my beautiful babies I adore are the double eye lid tape.

  Carefully and gently I applied the tape to my eyes " Woahhh" I blinked twice and looked in the mirror " My eyes look so beautiful" I started squealing  looking at my face. But what am I going to do about the color? "Ouuu!! I know" I quickly grabbed my mother's eye contact lenses. The ones closest to my eye color were brilliant blue. These babies will really make my eyes pop. I didn't stop their though, through out  my homeschool experience for middle school, I spent weeks on watching makeup tutorials and makeup guru's. At the end of the summer, I was basically a pro.

High school • 20167:57Monday

I checked and studied social media, I made sure none of my school mates went to the same high school. This was going to be a fresh start, new face , new friends, and new possible crushes. I blush just thinking of that. "Ouuuuu! Korea high that looks interesting" I grab my book bag and hopped into my mother's car. I wonder what this makeup has In store for me.

End of chapter