5

My dear, you are worth it all.

E

I wake up to someone knocking on my door. I sit up and realize I'm still in my clothes from yesterday. I wasn't feeling well last night and must've passed out. I sit on the edge of my bed and try to stand up. I have a headache and fail to stand up. The knocking continues so I muster up all the strength I can and slowly walk out of my room and to the front door. I grab and twist the handle and open my eyes to see Harry standing there smiling and holding a bag of food.

I try my best to smile back.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?" He asks me concerningly. I shake my head and feel my body start to shiver. I walk away and into the kitchen to make some tea. Harry walks further inside and shuts the door. My movements are a lot slower than normal.

"Here, let me make you some." Harry reaches above me and gets a mug from the cabinet.

"Thank you." I mumble walking around the counter and sitting down. I lay my head on my arms resting on the counter and close my eyes. I hear Harry moving around the kitchen before the mug is set in front of me. I lift my head up and give him a smile. He smiles back and sits down next to me. I blow on the hot tea. Harry reaches out and rubs my back.

"Have you taken some medicine?" He asks.

"No. I wasn't feeling well last night, and I passed out on my bed." I tell him looking down at my clothes. He laughs lightly.

"Let's get you back in bed." He says grabbing my tea and I follow him into my room. He sets my mug down and walks to my closet and pulls out some comfy clothes. He hands them to me and I walk into my bathroom to change. I walk back in and see Harry setting up my bed and tv. He pats my bed and I walk over and get in. He pulls the blanket over me. He walks to my bathroom and I hear him rumbling around. He walks back over to me and has medicine in his hand. He pours me some and I sit up to take it.

"I'm going to run to the store to get some soup and other things for you. Call me if you need anything else." He kisses my head and walks out of my room. I smile softly and click through channels on the tv. I lean over and grab my mug and hold it against my chest.

I'm so glad to have Harry taking care of me. I've missed him a lot. I just wish he liked me the way I like him. There's so much I want to tell him. There's so much I want to know from him.

A wave of nausea comes over me and I rush out of bed and run to the bathroom before throwing up in the toilet. I've always had a phobia of puking. I did whatever I could to prevent myself from getting to that point but now I can't stop myself. I think I'm finished and lean back against the bathtub. I take a deep breathe and close my eyes.

"Ellie?" I hear Harry yell. Another way of nausea rushes through me and I'm back hovering over the toilet.

"Ellie." Harry walks in and finds me. He grabs my hair and holds it back while rubbing my back. I'm done puking up my empty stomach and lean back again. This time in between Harry's legs.

"I think I puked up the medicine I took." I mutter. I feel Harry's laugh rumble through his chest. He brings his hand up and puts it against my forehead.

"Let's check your temperature." He scoots out from behind me and searches under the sink and pulls out a thermometer. He sits in front of me and lifts my head up.

"Open your mouth." He says quietly. I do what he says, and he slips it underneath my tongue and holds it there until it beeps.

"102." He says. I sigh and try to stand up. I grab onto the side of the bathtub and lift myself up. Harry grabs my arms and helps me to stand before picking me up and carrying me back to my bed.