too late

Requested by : myworldpup

Johnny's P.O.V :

it hurts.it hurts everytime i see her with him.she was supposed to be mine but its too late.I met Olivia in 3rd grade and i fell in love with her in 6th grade.she has always been my bestfriend and has always been there for me which is one of the reasons i fell of her.i love her so much that it hurts. I remember when i finally decided to tell her how i feel last to last summer,i called her to meet me at the park.she came she looked so happy and i felt like i could be the reason for that beautiful smile.But that day i got my heart broken She told me She and Caden got together.It was too late. Caden,Caden conrique who was once my friend but cause of some reasons we are not.I thought i could forget her and i tried my best but i was wrong.She is so happy with him i feel like i could never make her this happy but i cant do this anymore i need to tell her how i feel even tho she'll never be mine but i just need to get it out of my chest.I called her and told her to meet me at the park cause i wanted to tell her something important .she told me she wanted to tell me something too.So right now i am sitting her on a bench waiting for the girl i fell in love with years ago and still am in love with her. "Johnny" i heard her beautiful voice. I got up and hugged her. We both sat down. She started the conversation.

Olivia : so you wanted to tell me something

She looked so happy i was scared to tell her.

Johnny : Yeah u wanted to tell me something too.

Olivia : Yaayyy (she grinned) but you go first.

Johnny : no its okay you go first.

I felt her move towards me to face me i did the same.

Olivia : so you know how me and caden has been dating for 2 years now.

I looked down and nodded.

Olivia : so yesterday he proposed and Guess what We're engaged.

She said holding up her hand to show me the ring.

I felt my heart breaking for the second time.
I looked at her and gave her a smile.

Olivia : now you're turn what did you wanted to tell me.

Johnny : oh it doesnt matter now but congratulations.

Olivia : thankyou john,well i need to go now i'll see you later.

Johnny : okay byee.

Olivia : byee

And then she left.She looked so happy. I couldnt get myself to tell her. It was too late now. She is happy with Caden. Oh how i wish it was me,holding her hand, kissing her lips ,taking her on dates and making her smile but i cant so its too late now

Its too late.

Its a small one but i hope you liked it :))