Lions, Lego And Liam Hemsworth

Maya Rivers
-back to Canada, January 12. Maya's apartment.

We spent our last two days in LA by going on a date, which was nice and classy. Walking around and talking, also met a few people who recognised me. They were hilarious and pretended Shawn was just a random guy and asked to take our pictures for us.

He made me happy. Reassured me again with his words that I had nothing to worry about and that's what I wanted, reassurance.

Now we're back in Canada. I was at my place editing my vlog, Shawn was at his. He stayed at mine till yesterday then went home needing to unpack, clean up and meet with Andrew which was understandable.

"We're coming in!" I hear jay yell and he and Romell walk in with food. "Yay you brought food. You can leave it here and leave" I chuckle sitting up.

"Ha ha ha, get your feet off the table" Romell tells me. "Alright dad" I chuckle moving my feet and my blanket. Jay sits beside me and Romell opens up the pizza boxes.

"Editing huh?" Jay asks. I nod and he takes my laptop. "I'll do the rest" he tells me. "Thanks" I smile taking a slice of pizza.

"How was LA?" Romell asks. "Bleh" I shrug.

"Details Maya!" Jay exclaims.

"Okay well... he met my parents, that was good. We argued, resolved it and went on dates and we're good" I tell them simply.

"So no mention of the 'L' word?" Jay asks hesitantly. "Oh you mean 'like'? Yep" I say sarcastically.

"Oh May" Romell sighs. "Why don't you say it first?" He asks.

"I can't. He hasn't dropped any signs that he loves me-"

"You're afraid of rejection" jay cuts me of. "Exactly" I give in huffing. "You know how embarrassing it'll be if I say something like that, something as big as using the 'L' word. I'll scare him off and I actually like him" I rant then shove a bunch of fries in my mouth, I stress eat.

"We've been together since September 14th, in two days five months!" I exclaim.

"You have a cold case of love syndrome, side effects please jay" Romell points to jay.

"Yes doc, side effects include; ranting, eating, loving, blushing, being crazy in love, being in love, loving someone and love" jay says dramatically using his hands to make a heart shape.

"Stop" I sigh. "Listen I know I 'L' him so if he just says he 'L's' me back then we'll be fine. Maybe he needs more time to know he can use the 'L' word" I shrug.

"What L word?" Shawn walks in chuckling, the door clicks. I gave him a key.

"Lions" Romell shouts.

"Lego" jay blurts out.

"Liam Hemsworth" I say.

"Lions, Lego And Liam Hemsworth eh?" Shawn chuckles. We all force ourselves to laugh and Shawn sits beside me.

"What were you talking about?" He asks.

"Ah you know how Liam Hemsworth is probably a lion in bed" jay makes up on the spot.

"Yeah" I nod turning to jay giving him the what the fuck look. "And Lego's?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah he's probably still a lion in bed after stepping on Lego's. That shit hurts, have you ever stepped on Lego?" Romell asks Shawn.

"Erm yeah maybe as kid" he chuckles. "Anyway Maya, sorry I haven't been here. I've been busy but I'm here now" he grins.

"You are" I chuckle.

"And that's our cue to leave" jay gets up with my laptop. "I'll edit and send it you Maya" jay tells me.

"And don't be too loud yeah" Romell fist bumps Shawn then the two leave laughing.

Shawn instantly grabs my hips and turns me around. "You're so beautiful" he tucks my hair behind my ear then puts two fingers under my chin pulling me closer to his perfect pink lips.

"We haven't done it in three days Maya, I need you" he admits kissing the side of my lips. I hum leaning into him. "Need you too" I wanted to feel closer to him.

"To the bedroom and beyond" he chuckles. He picks me up carrying me to my room. I get put on the bed and Shawn takes his shirt off then climbs over me. "I'm better than Liam Hemsworth" he grins.

"I wouldn't know, never done it with Liam" I tease him. "And you never will because you're mine" he chuckles then begins kissing down my neck gently. He takes the hem of my top taking it off.

His hands roam my body and his lips press kisses all over me making me tingly. My hands go to his hair pulling him up for a longer kiss.

"Love your body Maya" he says in my ear nibbling on the skin under.

He loves my body. That's not the same as loving me. I suddenly felt turned off.

"Shawn" I call. "Babe" I call again holding his upper arm. "What's up?" He asks meeting my eyes.

"I just... I'm not feeling too good" I lie to him. "Oh- is that all? You suddenly seem off" He cocks his head to the side and a look of disappointment appears on his face.

I stare into his eyes for a second. "I'm good, sorry just having a moment" I shake my head.

What're you doing Maya?!

"You good babe? We can stop if you want Maya, I don't mind" he tells me kissing my forehead. "I'm okay. Now come here" I pull him down to my lips and he begins kissing me with a smile.

This is becoming harder and harder.

_
Ahahah I love the title for this chapter