Tsundere? Yandere?

They stared at me in awe as they ate it. "H-how can it taste sooo good!?!?"King moans with satisfaction. "This is the best steak I've ever had!"Diane adds.

{Meliodas's pov}
I really think that Y/n should be a waitress though. She would look so cute! "Y/n is staying in the kitchen with me."Ban says.

"Sure thing Barnyard."Y/n says. "Since when am I Barnyard?"Ban mutters. "Since.... 2years ago. You remember, don't ya?"Y/n says.

She hopped on a counter. "The hide and seek in the woods. When people thought you were a ghost...."she giggles. "Since when did you two know each other?"I ask. "Wow tsundere Meliodas. Tsundere."Y/n whispers in Ban's ear. Ban let's out a laugh. "Let's not upset the Captain."Ban laughs. "Well Captain, to answer your question..."Ban starts.
"The lone wolf made a friend named Barnyard and Princess!!!"Y/n slurred. Was she drunk? Already? "Damn. You got drunk fast."Ban says. "MELIODAS IS A TSUNDERE!"Y/n shouts. Then she lets out a laugh.

"Ban."She says, pointing at Ban with a lazy grin. "Hmm?"Ban asks. "Tsundere? Or Yandere?"she asks. "Neither."Ban says. "Ban. Choose."Y/n says. "Neither. It's simple really."Ban says. "Awwww Barnyard your no funnnn~!"Y/n groans. "King!"she groans. "Yes Y/n?"King asks. "Your a Yandere. You'd do anything for your g-"King covered her mouth. "R-right. Yandere."King stammers.

"Diane? Definitely a Yandere."Y/n drunkily nods. "Elizabeth? Has a deep down crush on-"Y/n says before Elizabeth clamps a hand on her mouth. "Please don't tell them Y/n!"she begs. Y/n takes Elizabeth's hand off of her mouth. "Promise. Your a secret Tsundere."Y/n says. "Perfect for M-"Y/n lifts an eyebrow as Elizabeth clamps her hands over her mouth again. Y/n crosses her fingers and holds them up for Elizabeth to see. Elizabeth nods and backs up slowly.

I sneak behind Y/n and squeeze her boobs. They were softer than Elizabeth's and way bigger. Y/n grabbed my wrists and threw me over her head. "Sorry Meliodas!"she called as I flew out of the door.