chapter 10

Bella pov

I so happy that I going just like Carlisle soon. Carlisle told me that Alice and Jasper are back today from there vacation. I was happy, cause Alice was coming home. I wanted to tell Alice what Carlisle did to me, and how shocked I was when he ask me.When Alice came she come running up to me and said congratulations to you and I said thank you. Alice ask me can she plan the wedding and I said yes. She was jumping up and down,Jasper gifts can't even calm her down.
Carlisle pov

I am happy that Alice and Jasper coming back home today. When Bella woke up I told her that Alice and Jasper are coming home today and was so happy. When Alice and Jasper came home Alice run straight to Bella and gave her a hugs and said congratulations. She then ask Bella can she plan the wedding and she said yes. Jasper came up to me and said finally patch thing up with Bella,I said yeah finally. I told him that I going take things slow for now on for we don't rush getting Bella change into one of us soon. Jasper said finally, I dont want to try to hurt her like last time. I told Jasper that he don't have to worry about that.much longer. After that he told me to keep my emotions under control while I was with Bella.