Come Back Home-Jaemin(1)

^^^I recommend listening to the song above. I'm obsessed with that song, I love it so much

Jungkook's voice is so soft and angelic. It's so calming but anyway it really goes with the story

"I miss you, a lot, it's so bland without you here.." (Y/N)'s voice resonated throughout his ears and he could feel his heart flutter at the sound of her.

"I miss you too, babe. I wish we could see each other more," he began to trace circles on the table he was sat as he stared at the wall in front of him.

"Jaemin! It's time to go!" Mark called out for him while the group was getting ready to go up on stage for a performance.

He sighs. "I have to go (Y/N), I'll call you as soon as I'm finished," he ends the call and goes to join his band members. They decide not to say anything since they knew he was going through a hard time with his long-distance relationship.

(Y/N) and Jaemin have been dating for three years now. He's asked his manager countless times to go and see her but every time he's been rejected.

He's been stressed out these past days since (Y/N)'s birthday is coming up and he really wants to surprise her by coming to see her for her birthday.

During their performance, Jaemin felt unmotivated, all he could think about was how he might not make it to see (Y/N) the entire time.

After the performance he immediately hurried to his phone to call (Y/N). A smile formed on his face as he heard her voice come through the other line.

With every chance he gets he will be on the phone talking to KC, unless there's a camera on him since they are trying to keep their relationship a secret from the media. He's cried multiple times just thinking about how much she's hurting without him there. He wants to her to know that he's hurting as well.

Now with her birthday coming around the corner, all he can imagine is her sad face whenever she doesn't see him walk through her front door holding a bouquet of flowers, ready to hug her.

"So, what are you going to get me for my birthday?" She asks and he could basically hear the smile forming on her lips.

"My love," he says quickly and he smiles a bit.

"I love it already," she said cheerfully and she could hear Jaemin chuckling on the other side softly. "I really want you to come see me though, that would be a wonderful present,"

"no flowers, no chocolates or cute teddy bears, just you and your plain white shirts and black warmups," she said sweetly into the phone.

"I want to promise that I can come to see you, but I don't know anymore," he said sadly making (Y/N) worry.

"What's wrong?" She hurriedly began to sit up from her laying position.

"I don't think my manager wants me to go to see you," he answers plainly feeling his heart clutch as he heard silence on the other line.

It was silent for a few more seconds until Jaemin decided to break it. "Are you okay?" He asked her and he could hear her sigh softly on the other line.

"I'm okay, Jaemin," She said softly making him think of her sad face. "It's okay, I'll be okay," she said all gloomy like. He sighed and leaned his head on his hand and watched the wall in front of him, imagining her sitting in front of him.

"Come on (Y/N), don't be like that, you know I'm really busy with other things," he really wanted to be there for her. "Just know that I love you, I love you so much," he stopped talking once he heard her mother speaking in the background.