Jealousy

Jimin turned frantically down various corridors, slowly loosing hope. They had to find this boy, this boy that Taehyung had gone crazy mad over, how he had done so in such a short period of time, that was a mystery-one that Jimin was determined to solve, but before that he had to ensure that Taehyung did not go into solitary-well, again. Taehyung hated solitary, but there was little-even as the kings of the school-that BangTan could do, somethings they were unable to change. They could try, but things were not always so easily moved. They had to get Taehyung calmed down before the guards interfered. If the got to Taehyung and the fight before they did, because if that happened, Taehyung would be stuck in solitary for a good two days, maybe more. And if Jimin knew anything with certainty, it was that Taehyung hated solitary. As much as Jimin may not like that new kid, nor how protective that Taehyung seemed to be over him, Jimin cared about Taehyung like a brother, as such, he was not willing to allow his anger of a child, to throw all the chances they had of helping Taehyung in the water. Sure, he got angry easily, but never at Taehyung.

Jimin was getting more and more panicked by the second, and Hobi, being right behind him, was still confused.

"Jimin, wait, okay?" Hobi said, grabbing him, and forcing him to a stop. "Calm down for a second, who are you even looking for? We are not anywhere near where Taehyung is right now, and he needs to snap out of it!" Jimin breathed heavily through his nose, gulping breathes, not quite certain how to explain his out-of-the-world idea.

"Okay, don't get mad. So, basically, when I went to Taehyung-ah's room, there was a kid there. I was not really paying attention, so it sort of shocked me, and I totally forgot that we were getting a transfer, so I sort of got pissed, thinking that he was one of those stupid low level kids who had been dared to sneak in to Taehyungie's room."

"Jimin," Hobi sighed, dreading the worst.

"Look, I apologize. I went off, and I probably should not have. I just...Taehyung never even lets transfers spend the night, why this one? What is so bloody special for him? Not to mention he got pissed afterwards, hence why he has gone blood-thirsty insane and fighting everyone. I did not mean to set him off, I didn't even know something like that would set him off. It was a total accident."

"What did you do that was so bad?" Hobi asked, just as confused as Jimin.

"That is the thing, I don't even know. I know that the kid had the stuffed rabbit I had given Taehyung last year in his hands, and I just saw...red you know? So I snatched it out of his hands. Said some pretty bad stuff, but then again I didn't think that Taehyung would go batshit crazy over such a simple thing. The kid ran off after apologizing."

"So basically, think it through. Where is the most likely place that a kid who just got transferred to the most notorious school for bad kids ever, got yelled at, screamed at, insulted, and is probably utterly terrified, to go?" It all snapped into place.

"But the roof is locked, nobody goes up there."

"Perhaps not, but it is likely he may just sit on the steps. When in doubt, always look up."

So Jimin followed Hobi's advice. He just hoped that they could find the kid quickly. Taehyung was bound to catch more and more attention, and they had already spent a good amount of time searching for the kid. To be real, Jimin was surprised that Hobi was even going along with Jimin's inane idea.

Steadily, Hobi and Jimin moved upwards, avoiding some of the various guards along the way. There were not a lot, but there were enough to concern Jimin about getting caught. They were not the most well liked people in the school, and if the guards saw them running like this, in such a hasty manner, they would be stopped and question them, something that neither Hobi, nor Jimin had the time nor patience for.

When they reached the roof, the boy was not there. Jimin growled annoyed and panicked. They had spent so much time reaching up here and the boy was not even there. Hobi just shoved him aside and pushed the door open. Jimin paused, slightly shocked, the door had not been opened for years. Clearly the transfer had opened the door somehow.

Jimin and Hobi rushed onto the roof, and there he was. The Transfer kid, sitting on the roof floor, leaning against the building. Jimi

Jimin was slightly stunned, something he would never admit even if he were forced. First, the Transfer had survived Taehyung's room throughout the night, though neither Jimin nor Hobi knew or understood how such a thing had happened, not to mention Taehyung was extremely protective of the kid, to the point where he has gone through some type of berserker rage, and not only that, he had risked getting caught, come up to the roof-wasn't caught-and pick locked the door to the roof, then been hanging out here, for how knows how long. Not to mention that it was crazy cold. This Transfer was absolutely insane.

Jimin cleared his throat, causing the Transfer to sigh, and lean his head back, ignoring them. Something that made Jimin's blood boil. He was IGNORING...THEM? Did he have some sort of death wish? Yet he controlled himself. The boy did not think too highly of him, and Jimin could not fault him for that, but he needed the boy's help to keep Taehyung from Solitary.

Time to use his specialty.