Chapter 12

I stood in the large throne room. Ice stuck to my shell yet I couldn't feel the cold from it as my shell kept it from me. Pyged stood across the room from me holding the vial of healing potion. Lora stood a few feet away from me staring at Pyged as he stared down at us. His eyes illuminated blue as small drops of water leaked off his hand he used to project ice from his hand at me. I held my stomach where blood begin to leak out of my shell as my stab wound was now bleeding again. I felt so beat up and weak but I wasn't ready to give up, not yet. I wasn't done until that dragon in front of me is dead. I don't care if I have to lose my life in the process. I already lost enough people because of this man, with him gone, I will put an end to this chaos. "It's over Pyged! I'm done with the threats." I said. 

"You're right Turtle. It's over...for you." He siad. He went to put the vial back in his pouch. All of sudden a blast of wind threw the vial out of his fingers. The vial smashed against the stone wall behind him. "No!" Pyged yelled out as he turned to us. Lora and I turned behind us to see the source of the blast of wind. Rose stood in the hallway, behind the pillars. She stood there holding her left hand out. She looked tired as if she fought a great battle to just get here. Seconds later Dodger came running in. He was covered in splattered blood and he only had one of two of his templar swords. He stopped behind Rose and stood ready. He looked around the room at the melting ice on the ground and Pyged standing angry in the middle. The random man in the black robe just standing by, still holding the papers in his hand next to the throne. In which he saw King Pearl's headless body and also King Ox's dead corpse. Eventually he saw Snake who laid flat in his own puddle of blood. "You bloody idiots!" Pyged said. He must of not seen Rose and or Dodger as he ignored them. He then dashed at me. He moved so fast it looked like he teleported. I jumped back as I was unprepared now. 

He used his fist to punch me across the jaw in which I fell back. As I fell he grabbed my belt in which stopped me from falling. He took his sword and cut through the leather strap and my belt slid off me. My body fell to the ground. I laid there as he started to look through my pouches. "Don't let him get the vial!" I yelled and then went to get up. 

"Shut up!" Pyged said and then kicked me in the chin, sending me flying back. He started to go through the belt again. Lora then decided to get involved. She ran over and slashed her long sword at him. He quickly saw this and dropped the belt to block the strike. Dodger than ran over and picked up the belt. Pyged grew angry as his eyes illuminated a deeper blue and then he used his palms to grab Lora's chest. I sat up in time to see him shoot a spike of ice through her body. 

"No!" I yelled out getting to my feet. He then pushed the icicle deeper into her before breaking it off his hand and then taking a step back. I got to my feet and rushed over to Lora who started to collapse. I was able to get under her and catch her before she fell. The icicle was already starting to melt and fade away as her wound grew worse. "No, no, no." I said in a panic. Lora looked up at me. Fear filled her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek. She looked to be trying to say something but before she could her body just froze. I shook her gently and her body just went limp in my hands. I pulled her body close to mine and hugged her on the ground. I looked up with her still in my hands to watch Pyged. Pyged was slowly walking toward Dodger who rushed through the pouches in my belt. After searching through one and it not being there he ripped it off and through it away. He looked up at Pyged who was now at him. Pyged stood inches from Dodger. Dodger threw down the belt away from Pyged and then took out his sword. 

"Really..." Pyged said in a deep tone. 

"Don't think it will be..." Dodger tried to say but was cut off. Pyged used his fist and drove it into Dodgers gut. Dodger bent over and wasn't even given a chance to gasp for air before Pyged grabbed him by the Knight cape and pick him up. Dodger then unclipped it and rolled out of Pyged's grip. He landed on the ground and swung his sword up at Pyged. Pyged caught the sword with his bare hand. Dodger continued to push into Pyged with his sword but Pyged just held the blade with his bare hands and held it close. Dodger looked to be struggling to out power Pyged but it also looked like Pyged wasn't going all out on him either. After standing there with each one trying to overpower each other Pyged's face formed a slight grin. The sound of crackling and breaking could be heard from the sword as this vapor started to rise off the sword where Pyged held it. Soon after Pyged twisted his wrist, snapping the blade in half. Dodger almost fell right into Pyged's hands from him pushing toward Pyged before the sword was snapped. Pyged quickly grabbed Dodger by his throat and pushed him back.