He leaned on the table. I closed my eyes, expecting to feel his lips against mine and he did. His lips were soft and gentle.

All of a sudden an image of Na Eun flashed through my mind. Her eyes that always made me feel warm. Her smile that cheers me up and her lips that was sweet when I kissed her that night.

What the actual fuck was that? I opened my eyes and released myself from Yoongi's kiss.

"Sorry", Yoongi thought that I was shocked.

Well, I was, I mean not because of the kiss but because I was thinking of Na Eun and what made it worse is that I was aroused by it.

"No, it's not..". How can I explain this?

Damn! I'm so screwed!

--------

--------

(NA EUN)

"Baby girl, your date is here and if I may say so, he is so hot. If you don't want him tell him I am available", Hoseok opened the door when the doorbell rang and I guess based from his reaction that he was impressed with Namjoon.

"Hobi, behave yourself. You will creep him out". I stood up and wore the stilleto heels.

"Oh, nicely done. Tae", Hoseok admired my appearance.

"I know. I'm great, right?", even Taehyung, himself was contented with my look.

"Go now, Na Eun. I think your date is anxious to see you", Hoseok practically pushed me out of my bedroom but they still take a peek at us.

"Hi, Namjoon", I greeted the man who was sitting at my sofa with his head down.

He looked up and I tried to suppress my amusement when I saw his reaction. He was gaping at me and no words came out of his lips.

"Namjoon?", I had to call his name twice.