Chapter Nineteen: The River.

Maia's POV:

"Ugh, disgusting," someone interrupted.

Joshua groaned and pulled away. Deep down I was glad we got interrupted but that feeling was so small that I almost went unnoticeable. I turned around to see Chastity standing over there, with a look of disgust on her face. I mean I don't blame her because she is to refrain from all...sexual acts, but doesn't she want a family?

Every girl always despises the idea of marriage, sex and giving birth but if you find the right person, who loves and cherishes you then why should you give away something so pure and secret about you? Why should you give life to a child and hold your creation in your own two hands? But for some people, the pain they have to do through is greater than the happiness they can achieve, so they don't experience the miracle of life.

"Chas! Don't say that," Lust called out.

When Chastity looked over at her counterpart, the disgust and distaste vanished from her face and in its place was a smile of happiness. Why was she so happy when Lust came it? Isn't he the complete opposite of her?

"Sorry to interrupt your moment," he said with sorrow.

"It's fine," Joshua grumbled.

"Are we still going on a tour?" I asked.

"Yes we are," he grabbed my hand and we began walking away.

"Be nice Chas," he called out.

***

Lust and I began our tour with the garden of the Castle. Apperently the castle is called Coelestium. We roamed the bust streets and took in the gorgeous scenery.

"This is where everyone who died and entered heaven live," Lust explained.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" I commented. It was extremely beautiful. I couldn't form or think of what to say about this place. It was indescribable.

After roaming for what felt like hours, I asked, "Lust I'm confused."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You know Joshua?"

"No I don't," he said sarcastically.

I fake laughed, "very funny."

"But seriously, what's wrong?"

"I'm confused. My heart is confused. I don't know if I love Joshua because I pity him or because I actually do."

"Pity him?"

"Joshua grew up as a religious child and he was forced to look away from girls. While all the boys talked boobs and butts, he stayed in the library, reading the bible. He was restrained from girls and he never had friends who were girls at all, expect me. When he kissed me on the beach, I kissed him back because I felt like he was needy for a female's love, besides his mum. Now he genuinely loves me, but I...don't."

"Maia, if you've decided that you loved him out of pity then tell him."

"It will shatter him, Lust. I can't just walk up to him and say 'oh I don't really like you, I just kissed you because I felt bad! So now I'm going to leave you, bye!' Of course I won't do that!"

"You have a point. Maybe I can use my powers to make him cheat on you and then you'll have a reason to break up with him."