Two Gays, Sitting on a Rooftop 0 ft. Apart cuz They're Hella Gay: 11

Ethan: I've been binge watching Joana Ceddia and I'm not sorry

Reese: I've been crying twice daily over finals and I am sorry, but it's summer now so semi-regular updates may actually happen! Rejoice!

Keith's POV.

After Christmas break, the sad reality of that hell hole of school descended on us once again. Lance, Allura and I were pushed into health class, and if I was being perfectly honest, I wasn't in the mood for the same Soulmates Lecture™. It hasn't changed at all since elementary school, except the gradual includement of sex in the curriculum that wouldn't have been appropriate to thrust upon 8 year olds.

"Now most of you have been through the soulmates talk since 4th grade. So just fill out the quiz and if everyone gets over a seventy we'll just move on." He starts passing out the papers and I'm honestly so thankful to finally have a health teacher who understood we were tired of hearing the same speech over and over. I look down when he hands me my sheet and am greeted with the same questions I've seen every year.

1.) How do you find your soulmate?"

'You would kiss a person that you feel a connection to" I write, feeling my hand move in its own from the early mental drilling in the orphanage, and every school health class.

"Hey Keith," Lance whispers to me.

"What?" I whisper back.

He smirks, and my breath catches despite myself, "Wanna test if we're soulmates? For science of course, we can show the class the proper techniques." Lance winks, wiggling his eyebrows at me ridiculously.

I snort out a small laugh, I swear that man would sell himself for a nickel and a cheap laugh.

Allura makes herself known as an avid eavesdropper with her own snort, followed by a "No taking" from the teacher.

We finish the rest of our quizzes in silence. I barely have to pay attention to the questions, and it's a good thing to, because Lance would have made it impossible. Despite the teachers warning, he continued to whisper pick up lines to me under his breath after each question. It only gets worse when we finish and turn in our quizzes, because then Lance is allowed to sit right next to me, whispering increasingly dirty things into my ear so softly even Allura's keen ears can't pick it up. The class is a lesson in self control (the urge I'm feeling could be to kiss Lance, or punch him, can't tell), and how red my face can turn.

The class ends and another author blur takes place with me walking to bio with pidge. "What's up bitch you use the shit the Hanukkah fairy got you yet?" Pidge says almost giggling.

I flush, "Ummm actually I read all the manga you got me. I must say it was... um... interesting but some of it was really good."

"Ooooh, tell me about it. I found some good ones for you to bro. I am damn proud of the selection." Pidge says in full sincerity, making me kinda remember that they're human and not an alien life force ready to get high and fuck shit up all the time.

"Kinda awkward question if I may ask." Pidge says trying to get serious.

"Shoot man, you're cool and I trust you." I say back getting a little worried since the whole "kinkmas" thing.

"You do know how to use sex toys do you Keith?" The minute it left their smirking mouth my face was on fire.

Trying to redeem myself, I went for a neutral: "Sorta?" As an answer.

Pidge wasn't impressed. "Listen," their tone was suddenly serious, "I don't want you to get hurt if you use them or the wrong way, or if you just do something stupid. To save your vanilla heart from shattering on the floor, I won't tell you directly, but I'll send you some videos and instructional sites explaining it."