Changing (Part 2)

" (y/n) ! Come back we need to talk!"

Ignoring him you started walking towards your car.

As you opened the door, a hand came from behind and closed it.

Turning around you saw Niall really close to you.

"Niall I don't want to talk or anything, you've changed and not in a good way." You mumbled trying to open the car door again but he wouldn't let you.

"Changed? Hooooowww?" He groaned putting his hand to his head.

Yup, he's already got a headache.

"You're not you anymore. You get drunk whenever you can, you always have girls all over you, throwing partie and stuff. What happened to the Niall that used to stay home and read books to his best friend?" You said, a tear falling from your eye.

"I am still me, I just got kinda bored with having to do that everyday, I wanted to change up a bit." He said, sliding his bak down the door and his bum hit the ground.

"Please don't go." He mumbled putting his head into his hands.

"Niall I just don't know anymore...." You sighed, running your fingers through your hair furiously.

"Don't let me.." He started to say, or more like sing," don't let me, don't let me go.... Cause I'm tired of feeling alone. Don't let me.. Don't let me go. Cause I'm tired of feeling alone." He sighed, tears forming in his own eyes as he looked up at me.

Bitting your bottom lip, you kneeled down infront of him wrapping your arms around his neck, him quickly responding wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'll never let you go." You mumbled against his neck.

---------

---------

I'm sorry this one sucked 😩 but j have a headache right now, and I was listening to Don't Let Me Go so I decided to put it in here.

Hope you're all having a wonderful day, love you all.

©AmeezySmiley