Chapter 57 : Spangna's Night In Heaven

The event was going late into the night, and all of the guests were inebriated but happy.

Assets were working constantly during their shift commitments, with even none booked assets easily getting sudden work.

Spangna had finished her work and she had agreed on the sum of her last client. She was supposed to stay out of sight as not to create a fuss, but the excitement of the night kept her brain buzzing and her spirits high. She was drinking and circulating in the main party room before she poured herself another drink.

Spangna didn't work with client's that much anymore, and she felt this had two major downsides. One was that she wasn't making money constantly during the day. The second downside was that she wasn't having sex all day.

Being hypersexual meant that she was often preoccupied with obtrusive thoughts of acquiring sex. This caused other issues she had to be mindful of, like being excessively wet due to being permanently aroused. This was when she missed having, for her, nameless faceless partners all day.

She didn't care who they were as long as they served the purpose. As long as they paid their money and fucked her. After her climax, she didn't feel so narrow-minded and could think clearer without the omnipresent lust she felt.

She grabbed a handful of pretzels and looked around. Members of both security teams were everywhere making sure that order was kept, and that any drugs used were house purchased.

Spangna saw Ignacio talking to Marcel, who was leaning against the wall, looking thoroughly unimpressed as he scanned the room occasionally while sipping from a small coffee cup. She loved Marcels expensive PVC Bordello attire. Often head to foot in plastic in one form or another, with his style being a visually aggressive mix of bondage, Fetish and Steampunk. When he was working he almost always wore a large pair of spiked prescription goggles, and a flocked top hat adorned with something, usually gears.

She walked up to them and overheard the tale-end of a conversation In Spanish with Ignacio asking event questions. Upon seeing Spangna, Marcel answered back in English as not to exclude her, and as a courtesy.

"No, Ignacio. It is the event organisation that is the problem. I should have orchestrate, myself! You need a hypnotic atmosphere! The correct psychological combination of mood-altering music, and lights to disorientate. Then ply the guests with alcohol to soften inhibition. Sell them cheap drugs to remove critical thinking and render them vulnerable to suggestion. Even if I sold drugs at a loss, I would make more on the girls because the clients' senses are compromised, and they will become pleasure orientated." Marcel said.

Ignacio nodded, "Haha, in other words, people get pervy when they're drunk and high. Only you hypnotise, psychologically attack and then rob our guests, boss. Who wrote this event, by the way?"

Marcel rolled his eyes, "Gabriél. He does not understand that we do not 'throw parties'. Each event must be carefully crafted and structured to orchestrate house advantage, and to keep people under control and spending."

"Well, Gabriél said your last event was incredible, but it was also a disorientating LSD trip with the music, blacklights and everything. I think he goes for the less surreal." Ignacio said.

"Hey Nacho, Marce..." Spangna said after tiring of listening to shop talk.

"Hiya Span," Ignacio said as Marcel nodded to her and sipped from his small coffee cup.

Ignacio looked at Spangna in her fetish suit. She was a sight in shiny latex, fetish-style tight red bodysuit, with a hard metal-boned bodice around the waist. She also wore huge platform fronted boots, with massive spiked heels, that laced up to her knees.