The Beach - Jamilton

Ya know what, it's what 1:51 am and I'm awake so fuck me gently with a chainsaw. I'm just gonna write some sweet sweet Jamilton bc I have no life so enjoys I guess so yeah X3
——————————————
Thomas's POV
I was chilling on the couch, eating some Mac & Cheese as ya do when my boyfriend ran into the room.

"Tommy!" He screeched and ran over to me and started bouncing up and down in front of me. "I'm trying to watch TV. What is it?" He huffed and I chuckled. "What is it babe." I said and he smiled. "I wanna go on a date or something!" He said in a pleading voice and I chuckled. "Ok where do you wanna go?" I asked and he put his hand up to his chin like he was thinking. "Let's go to the beach beach lets go get a wave they say what they gonna say-" "Please stop Lexi!" I said and stood up and bringing my bowl that was once full of macaroni to the sink and cleaned it out.

"So can we go to the beach!" Alex said and I smiled and nodded. "Of course love." I said and wrapped my arms around him and lightly kissed his forehead. "Yay!" He leaned up and kissed me then wiggles out of my grip and ran into our room saying, "I need to get my shit together." I laughed and followed him into our room.

I see Alex running around the room with a giant smile on his face. I laugh and wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into a hug as he giggles.

"Tommy let me go I need to pack!" He said as I slowly let him go. I walked over to our closet and grabbed a pair of magenta trunks because magenta is my favorite color and is the best color.

I take off my pants and underwear and throw on my trunks. I turn around to see Alex staring. "What? You like what you see?" I said smirking and he nodded. "Of course I do!" He says as I laugh and grab a shirt to wear on the drive there. I throw it on and walk back out into the living room and flop onto the couch.

About 10 minutes later, Alex runs out with a beach bag on his shoulder and wearing a pair of green trunks and an over shirt. He runs over to me and gives me a peck on the lips before running out the door.

I laugh and grab my flip flops and my wallet and keys and walk out the door to see Alex waiting by the car bouncing up and down.

"Someone's sure excited." I said, unlocking the door as he jumped in immediately. I shook my head as I laughed and got in the drivers side. I started the car as Alex claimed the role of Dj.

Basically, all he played was Britney or Whitney so I'm not complaining but, it's whatever. I mean, it's Britney bitch I can't complain ya know?

We arrive at the beach and Alex jumps out of the car and sprints over to the sand and sets up shop. He puts up an umbrella and sets two beach chairs underneath. He then takes off his shirt and runs into the water and splashed around.  I laugh and take my shirt off as well and walk in after him.

Alex swims over to me and I pull him into a hug and he laughs. I give him a kiss on the cheek, causing him to giggle.

"Can I have a piggyback ride?" He said and I laughed. "Of course darling." I said and turned around and sunk into the water a bit. He climbed onto my back and I stood back up to my full height. "How does it feel to be tall Lexi?" I said and he laughed. "Being tall is amazing!" He said and I chuckled and spun around in a circle causing him to laugh like a maniac.

"Mon petit lion is that you?" I heard someone with a French accent say. "Sup little cuz!" I said and Laf grinned. "Hello mon amis!" He said and I saw Herc next to him. "Hello Herc!" I said and Herc grinned. "Hey guys!" He said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry in advance Alex." I said and threw him off my back as he splashed into the water. He slowly emerged and growled. "Tommy!" He yelled and tried to tackled me but basically just hugged me. "Aww your adorable!" I said and he growled. "No I'm not!" He said and I smirked. "Yes you are!" I said and wrapped my arms around him and spun him around. He laughed and I then sat him down.

"So why are you guys here?" Herc said and I wrapped my arms around Alex and set my head on top of his. "We're here on a date what about you two?" I said and Laf started to jump up and down. "Us too mon ami!" Laf said and I laughed.

Us four spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the water and attempting to make sand castles which failed horribly. We said our goodbyes and Lexi and I got in our car and we drive home and listened to more Britney bitch.

When we got home, we took a shower together (obviously nothing happened). We then got on pajamas and I made us both some Mac & Cheese. We snuggled on the couch and we watched Moana per Alex's request.

By the end of the movie, Alex was passed out and I smiled. I picked him up and carried him to our room and I laid him down on the bed. I laid down next to him and he immediately snuggled up into me and I wrapped my arms around him. I gave him a kiss on the forehead before whispering a soft "I love you" before falling asleep with Alex in my arms.