15

Awsten's POV

It's a month later and me and Nova have been all cuddly and I love it so much. I was in my room when Nova came in crying. She slammed the door and jumped next to me on my bed. She didn't notice that I was shirtless yet. "M-My dog that is in Texas just got hit by a car" she said while crying into my chest. She probably would have went to Geoff about this but he was out. "I'm so sorry Nova" I said Hugging her tight. "I have to fly down to Texas to see him before.... ya know" she said wrapping her arms around me. "Is Geoff going with you" I asked her playing with her hair. "No he can't cause y'all have the interview" she said. "I'll go with you" I said smiling at her. "But you have the interview" she said. "I'll skip it. This is more important" I said as she sat up. Her eyes widened when she looked at my chest and I wasn't wearing a shirt. "I'm so sorry" she said closing her eyes. "No, no it's all good" I said pulling her back into me. We sat there awhile before we both packed small bags and went on out four hour flight.

*time skip*

We had about 30 more minutes till the flight ended and Nova was holding my hand sleeping on my shoulder. Honestly I love her so much and wish I could have her all to myself. I've been writing a song about her and wanting her all to myself actually. It's called 21 questions and me and the boys have been getting ready to release it. It's apart of our new album double Dare. We're gonna primer it in about a week or so. Novas gonna be there for me and Geoff obviously so she'll get to hear it. We're filming the music video in two days so it's good we're only staying in Houston For today and tomorrow we're going back to LA. We are actually landing so I should wake up Nova. I shook her a little. "Hey Nova wake up" I said losing grip of her hand. "Are we here" she asked waking up. "Yeah" I said smiling. "Okay" she said kinda sad which is understandable. We got off the plane and got in our Uber to her house. "Do you ever wonder if we knew each other back then?" Nova asked me. "I mean yeah actually" I said giggling. "We should look through my year books tonight" she said smiling. "Yeah! And see if I'm in any" I said giggling. "Okay here's your stop" the Uber driver said. We both got out and walked to the door. She grabbed my hand and was shaking. I lightly grabbed her face with the one had that was free and kissed her gently. We pulled away and she was blushing. "I'm so happy you came with me" she said smiling. I just smiled in return as she knocked on the door. Her mom answered and smiled looking at me confused but letting us in. "So whos this young man" her mom asked. "His names Awsten Knight" Nova said smiling and looking at me. "Nova, is this the boy you've been talking to me about on the phone" her mom asked her. My eyes widened and my cheeks got red. "Shhhh" she said hitting her head. "So is he the boy your dating or the other one you said your still in l-" Nova cut off her mom. Was she gonna say in love with? I'm confused. "No he's not the boy I'm dating" she said blushing. I just smiled at her. "Then why are you guys holding hands" her mom asked. "Mom you know how I get nervous. I grabbed his hand before I walked in" she said looking at me then our hands then her mom. "Oh right! We should probably go to the vet where they're holding Tank" her mom said walking to the door. We followed her out. "Awsten why don't you sit in the front since your the guest" her mom said smiling. "Oh no it's fine I wanna sit with Nova" I said smiling at her. We got in the car and I took One of Novas hands in both mine as she layed her head on my shoulder.

*time skip*

We got there and said our goodbyes.  The dog was so fucking cute which made me get a little emotional too. Nova was crying the whole time we were there but I held her in my arms the whole time. We were at the house now and Nova went to the bathroom. "So why didn't her boyfriend come with her" her mom asked me. "Well she's dating my band mate and we had a interview we all had to go to" I told her. "But doesn't that mean you would have to go too"!she asked me. "Yes but this is more important" I said smiling. "You sound like you like her" her mom said. "Yeah it's Because I love her" I said. I didn't realize I said that out loud. "You do?!" She asked me. "I didn't realize I said that out loud" I said blushing. "Hunny it's okay if you love her" her mom said. We both look at the bathroom door because she was coming out. We both shut up. "Awsten your sleeping in Novas room with her if you don't mind because we don't have a guest room" her mom said smirking at me. "Okay" I giggled. We went to her room down the hall. "So I'm gonna get into my pajamas in the bathroom" I said. Y