One Day (Calum Hood Fluff)

Summary: (Y/N) won't settle for a simple proposal, so Calum blows the bank to make sure he gets her to say yes.
(Words: 2.8k) (Part 1: Can I Have This Dance?, Part 2: 90 Days, Part 3: 280 Days)
--

"I always knew that you would look even better holding a baby." I mumble as I take in Calum singing lullabies to our daughter.
"I do?" He asks me, cocking an eyebrow as he rocks Stella softly. I hum approvingly, wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Well, Stella is almost out, so, maybe daddy and mommy can have a little fun." He murmurs; I can hear the smirk in his voice.
"Mmm, no, actually. (Y/B/F/N) and I are going for some last-minute shopping for the tour." I plant a kiss on his shoulder blade.
"Uh, come on... Be a little late." He whispers as he places Stella on the crib.
"Are you kidding me? I'll be back in like 3 hours." I roll my eyes at him as pulls me close by my hips.
"Come on... please, just postpone it for an hour. I need you." He groans, leaning down to kiss my neck.
"Mmm, interesting proposal, but I have to say no. I need this, Cal. I need to get nice clothes and maybe something extra for me and you. I need to feel confident again." I state and he sighs.
"Ok, baby. We'll wait for you here, daddy and Stella will have so much fun while you are gone." He shrugs his shoulders and I smile at him.
"Don't try to guilt me. I'll be back before you know it. You are capable of being alone with your own daughter, right?" I ask him and he groans.
"Oh, please, don't question my ability to take care of my daughter. Stella and I will be fine. Go have fun." He whispers, pecking on my forehead.
"I will. I'll bring some take-out for dinner. Any preferences?" I ask him, standing on my tiptoes to peck on his lips. He places his hand on the side of my face, holding my face in place to pepper my lips with kisses.
"You..." He whispers, stroking his thumb over my cheek.
"Well, that was a given... But is Korean ok with you? I am really craving some daktoritang and manduguk..." I suggest and he smirks at me.
"Maybe I can text Luke to come over with Andy, and you and (Y/B/F/N) pick up the food so we can hang out while the babies have a playdate. Stella could really use some company since she doesn't have any other siblings to play with..." He says with a pout.
"Cal, she is 7 months old. She doesn't need a sibling yet."
"Yeah, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't start trying for one... Or maybe practice a bit..." He chuckles and tilts my head to the side to have access to my neck. He kisses my sweet spot, grazing his teeth as he moves lower.
"I am not opposed to practicing... You are so good at... practicing. But I don't think we are ready for one more Hood..." I let a moan slip from my lips.
"I am good at practicing, huh?" He mumbles and I nod.
"Well, in that case, maybe you should call (Y/B/F/N) and raincheck the shopping spree, and stay in here with me and practice." He tries to convince me.
"Nice try... I'll go do my makeup now, and maybe you should go pack our luggage since we are leaving in 3 days... And I will see you again tonight, along with our friends." I say, moving away from him as he groans.

"Ugh, Stella will look so good in this..." (Y/B/F/N) says, handing me a tiny dress with roses. I gasp as I see it, feeling the mesh skirt.
"It's amazing..." I say, putting it in the basket.
"I can't believe our babies are about to go on our first tour..." She sighs, bringing a smile to my face.
"I can't believe we are moms... Seems like yesterday I watched you get married to Luke." I coo, shaking my head.
"Since you mentioned that, when are you going to finally marry your man?" She asks, nudging me.
"I don't know. Probably when he gets the proposal right and stops stuffing Stella's diapers with jewelry boxes." I reply, tilting my head to the side while looking at her smugly.
"Come on, he is trying his best." She groans.
"I need more than that. After everything we've been through, I deserve a great proposal." I state and she rolls her eyes.
"Hey, don't roll your eyes. You are supposed to be on my side." I protest and she side-eyes me.
"I am... I just know that it is hard for you not to say yes to those lame proposals." She chuckles. I hand her a t-shirt for Andy, trying to get her to shut up.
"Anyway, Calum will have to rack up his brain to get me to marry him." I state, wiggling my eyebrows.
"What's left of it, you mean... Because, between you and your daughter, the poor guy has lost his mind." She teases me.
"We both deserve it." I stick my tongue out and she giggles.
"We need to get you something nice for Paris. I am sure Cal will take you on a romantic day, on a posh restaurant with a view of the Eiffel Tower..." She nudges me again.
"I don't think that Calum is that romantic." I mumble, stopping in front of some onesies.
"Do I need to remind you about your first date? And how he asked you on that first date?" She asks me, cocking an eyebrow.
"No, I remember exactly how it happened. I just don't think he is still romantic." I reply, shrugging as I pick up an onesie.
"Need I remind you he is putting on serious effort to convince you to marry him?" She asks again, her voice becoming teasing.
"Mrs. Hemmings, can you shush for a moment, please?" I ask, observing the patterns on the fabric in my hands. Or at least pretending to observe it.
"Of course, Mrs. Hood. Your wish is my command." She snickers.
I feel my cheeks heat up a bit, my stomach twisting in happiness as she calls me Mrs. Hood. It sounds nice, fitting; I've never thought that would sound that good.