Hypocrite

Maya Rivers
-next afternoon, 4pm

"Fuck I can't even be bothered itching my nose" Rhys groans sitting up. We had all fallen asleep on the sofa and just woke up thanks to Romells phone.

I accidentally hit Rhys' face and itch his nose. "You itch my nose and-and I'll itch yours" He chuckles. "It's itch my back" I chuckle groggily grabbing my phone. I unlock it and stare down at the screen.

Shawn
Hi babe. I miss u xx
Sorry about how you left

Shawn
Are you almost done?
I miss you so expect lots of kisses
Maya baby, are you mad
Also diner at The Belle @ 7
w the guys.
Sent 3:56pm

Shawn
Why do you never that
baby blue lingerie set 👀
It's so sexy 😍
Jesus Christ Maya
Where tf are you
Sent 5:31pm

Shawn
I'm going to sleep.
Thanks for replying I've been
waiting here all day.
Sent 10:37pm

7 missed calls from Shawn

Fuck.

"I gotta go" I stand up. I grab my stuff and a bottled water downing it. "See you guys!" I shout as they were still half asleep and high.

I unlock my apartment door and immediately went to the kitchen grabbing a donut, I was so hungry. I tugged my shoes and jacket off then grabbed a brownie shoving it in my mouth.

After I finished I was walking to the bedroom and Shawn walked out bumping into me.

"Holy fuck Maya" he curses under his breath. "You smell like weed..." he takes my jaw in one hand and makes me look at him. "And you're high. Fucking great" he shoots.

"You couldn't call me or text me all night eh? I was waiting for you! Instead you're out getting high. If you had just called me..." he trails off and I stop listening to his rant.

"I'm sorry Shawn. I just got caught up. I didn't do anything wrong, I was safe-"

"I was still worried. Go fucking shower and get ready. We have dinner and I promised you'd come" He the walks past me shoving past my shoulder.

I trudge into the bathroom and shower. I then get ready, mesh black top, blue jeans and Shawn's leather jacket. I did my makeup and hair then finally finished walking out to see Shawn in a tight long sleeve grey tee making his arms look huge, the shirt tucked into a pair of black trousers.

His eyes scan my body then he looks at me shaking his head. "I'm mad at you but you look gorgeous" he tries not to smile.

I walk over and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry for worrying you. Next time come with me to the sesh" I giggle.

"Hell no. I'm still mad. Now come on" he walks ahead of me. I knew he might hold a grudge for tonight and I understand why, I acted irresponsibly and had him worried.

-
"Jesus, you're gorgeous" Teddy hugs me. "So are you!" I chuckle. I then meet Brian. "Brian" he smiles. "Maya" I say back, he pulls me into a hug.

I also meet Andrew, Shawn's manager. Scott, jon, Matt, Josiah and a few others.

I was sat beside him, Brian beside me and Shawn was at the end. Opposite us was teddy and Scott.

"Shawn" I call quietly. He didn't interact with me the whole car ride and even when we got here. The most he did was open the doors for me.

"Talk to me please" I take his hand under the table but he didn't react. I sigh moving away. "I'm sorry Shawn" I kiss his cheek gently and then turn away as he just started talking with Scott.

"You guys okay?" Brian asks me. I turn his way unintentionally sighing. "He's mad at me"I say quietly. "Why?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Well..." might as well tell the truth. "I got high and didn't respond to him and I slept out" I explain looking down at my hands. I hear Brian scoff. "Pfft Shawn gets high too" he tells me.

"Are you- are you serious?" I ask. I thought he was all innocent.

"Yep. That's how he relaxes and writes songs" Brian shrugs. "Also he's won't admit this but he's clingy. He probably genuinely missed you" Brian explains. I nod, a small smile appearing on my face.

I turn to Shawn to see he was on his phone checking out twitter. My body leans into him, "hypocrite" I whisper to him.

He looks my way quickly giving me a questionable look. "I know you smoke, there's no need to judge me" I tell him.

"Brian?" He asks. I nod taking his hands. "Also at home-" I lean closer to his ear. "I'll wear the baby blue set, if you accept my apology" I tell him. I move back seeing him gulp then he gets a sudden wave of confidence.

"You better babe" he smirks. "And I accept your apology. Please just tell when you won't be home or where you are. Even a one word message that assures me you're safe" he pecks my lips quickly.

I nod grinning. "I promise"

He gazed into my eyes then I hear Brian behind me making a hurling noise. I turn to him chuckling. "Made up?" He asks.

"Yes" I nod then I turn back to Shawn. "So you're not mad anymore?" I ask Shawn.

"I'm not" He chuckles. "I needed reassurance" I shrug. "And I'll tell you all about what I did yesterday. I promise" I meet his shining eyes.

"You don't have to. I trust you" he winks at me and places a hand on my thigh leaving me flustered.

Instagram
@shawnmendes

Liked by 5,678,799Shawnmendes: she drives me crazy this one

Liked by 5,678,799
Shawnmendes: she drives me crazy this one

View comments...
Mayarivers: I know 😇
Shawnmendes: you're not an angel honey
Mayarivers: take that back
User1: yes I live for this
User2: my faves