NEW STORIES - UPDATE

So guess what! There's a new story posted, and it's completed! It's BxB and it's called His Last Love, so go check it out.

Just to update you wonderful readers about the stories I have and how everything connects in what I call the Hilltop High Universe, which is probably the gayest high school in the world and resides somewhere in Southern California. It's completely made up, although there are high schools with that name, coincidentally.

IF YOU LIKED JACKSON COOPER IN THIS STORY, KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHERE HE'S FEATURED MORE...(SPOILER ALERT: HE HAS HIS OWN BOOK!)

This is the timeline and how everything breaks down, if you are interested:

- My Sister's Best Friend [GxG]: Vera and Aspen. Also Layla and Will, sort of. This is published and completed. Vera and Layla are the cousins of Rhys Wyer.

- Sunshine and Saltwater [BxB]: Ronan and Theo. Features Maverick Bale. And a whole lot of hooking up in the ocean. This is published and completed!

- Blurred Lines [BxB]: Rhys Wyer and Maverick Bale, as you all know. This is published and completed, with an r-rated bonus chapter included. Vera, Aspen, and Layla were featured in the story, which takes place years after MSBF. This story also features Jackson Cooper, who you can get to know very, very well in The Anatomy of Love.

- His Last Love [BxB]: Charlie and Leonardo. Sad ending, but very romantic and beautiful. Hilltop is mentioned. They both went to Hilltop High, and thus are included in the universe. This is now published AND completed.

- Seven Minutes [BxB]: Charlie (from His Last Love & featured in The Anatomy of Love) and his first sexual encounter with a boy, who is the one and only Jackson Cooper! It's short but steamy, and I highly recommend for a quick read. It is now published!!!

- The Anatomy of Love [BxB]: This is Jackson Cooper's story in college. You may remember him as the boy Mav first kissed, and Charlie's first kiss as well...you see the trend. If you loved Jackson, you will love this story. It's super explicit and erotic, more so than the bonus chapter of Blurred Lines... and it's completed!

-Falling in Time [GxG]: This story follows Rosemary Scott, who attends NYU and is best friends with Rhys Wyer from Blurred Lines. The day she meets Indiana Darling is the night when she wakes up in the late seventeenth century, married to her current boyfriend and having an affair with none other than Indiana...This story is still in progress.

-------------------- [BxB]: SEQUEL TO BLURRED LINES....!!!

-------------------- [GxG]: SEQUEL TO MY SISTER'S BEST FRIEND....!!!