Chapter 13- Steal and Seek

Mangle POV

"Hey Guys! Wanna play hide and seek?" Lolbit calls. We all nod. Hide and seek is my favorite game! 

"I saw a golf course a few miles from here. Lets play there!" Foxy says, then runs off to get his car started. Wow, I never noticed that the sun reflects off his crimson red fur. That fur feels so soft, and I remember cozying up to him on the first night. that felt amazing. Yes, I have a crush on Foxy. Thats the real reason Lolbit yelled about the im so happy for you. She promised not to tell. I climb in the car and sit shotgun, next to Foxy. Everyone gets in and we drive off. When we arrive, I realize this place is perfect for hide and seek! Perfect like Foxy.....STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT HE PROBABLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT. I sigh, then run over to the others

"So, whos it?" Toy Bonnie raises his hand. He starts counting, and we all run off to hide. Foxy starts running next to me.

"Wanna hide together?" I nod my head. We race off to a sand ditch and crouch there. We sit for a few minutes, then hear voices. 

"I already looked here, Bonnie! Jeez, i need to check the shed!"

"Well, im sorry for giving you a tip! I just wont help you any more, TB!"

"Fine by me!" the voices fade away. I breathe a sigh of relief. We sit for a little while longer, playing with the sand and looking at the sunset. 

"Well, I think we've won-" Foxy starts to say

"FOUND YOU!" A head swings down. We both scream. Its Lolbit, hanging upside down at us. TB sees us and we start another game. This time I hide in a bush.

"Heehee, Bonnie will never find me here!" i chuckle. I look up at the sky to see its dark and there are stars. I see Orion's belt and the Big Dipper. I sigh and lay down, taking in the fresh night breeze and the pretty sky.

"This is the life....Awesome friends.......An amazing start to the summer......" I sigh happily. I get lost in my thoughts thinking about everything. Then im no longer on the ground.

"Urk!" I choke. Theres a hand around my throat. I look at the arm and see brown fur. I look at the face and see red cheeks. Holy Shit, its Toy Freddy! What the fuck is he doing here?!!

"Well hello, sugar." Toy Freddy smiles mysteriously. "Lets have another night out, shall we?" He lets go of my throat and grabs my hands. He gags me and drags me towards a house. I cant speak or scream. I start silently sobbing. Why me? Why? Anyone, help please! Foxy, please help......  

Foxy's POV 

"Oh my God, Foxy where is she?!" Lolbit sobs into my arm.

"I-I dont know, Lolbit. We'll keep looking for her." I say, my voice wavering. Its been 3 hours and Mangle is no where! We're all panicking.

"MANGLE! MANGLE, GAMES OVER! MANGLE WHERE ARE YOU?" We're all screaming at the top of our lungs. Oh god, please let us find her...

"Hey, isn't this Mangles necklace?" Bonnie calls. We all run over and see Mangles heart necklace. I look on the ground and see a tuft of black fabric. I pick it up and smell deeply. I recognize the smell, but cant put my finger on whos it is.

"Toy Freddy took her." Springtrap suddenly blurts. We all look at him.

"I'd recognize that fabric anywhere. Toy Freddy always shoved his bow ties in my face. Thats the same fabric." I growl under my breath. That goddamn son of a bitch is going to pay if he hurt her in anyway...

"Look! That house says Fazbears on it!" TC points at the house closest to us. It has a Fazbear sign on the dock. Toy Freddy must of took her there. 

"We're going to get her. Now" I growl, stalking towards the house. Bonnie puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Foxy, Shouldn't we call the police? They could handle this situation better." I look at him.

"After im through with that Fazfuck of a bear, he'll wish it was the police." I growl. Bonnie lifts his hands in surrender. 

"Im with you. Lets charge this house and hurt that son of a bitch bear." Spring hisses. We all walk up to the house. We're coming for you Mangle. And we'll make sure that pretty boy never hurts you again.

Hey guys! First cliffhanger! Hope you like the chappie, thought some kidnapping would make it more intense. I need your help deciding some things. Please vote in the comments below

1-Should there be a fight between Toy Freddy and Foxy only, or should everyone fight a Fazbear? (There will be a fight between Foxy and Toy Freddy for second option to)

2-Should Foxy's Family show up to pick them up and arrest Toy Freddy, or should the gang steal Toy Freddy's boat and get away on their own with Toy Freddy not getting arrested?

3-Should someone die?

Thanks to everyone reading, voting, and commenting on this story. Hope you all enjoy it, cause its a lot of fun to write. Welp, see you in the next chappie!