five

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

Taehyung whined as he pulled a tiny baby blue skirt off of the marble counter. He slipped on the pink lacy panties Jungkook had lended to him, thinking he was a genius to give Taehyung such provocative clothes. Taehyung pulled the skirt on along with the striped long sleeve. He tucked the over sized shirt into the waist band and then tugged on the light pink thigh highs to match. He was going to kill this guy. 

He looked in the body length mirror and frowned. Not because he hated, it was actually the opposite. He kind of loved it, and he hated to admit it. The clothes fit his slim, feminine figure just so well, it made him mad.

He didn't like that he felt good in girl's clothes. So he stood there fixing his hair, that adorably curled up in the back until he managed to gather the strength to face the world. Taehyung stared in the mirror for a few seconds before sighing and opening the door. 

He looked both ways down the long dark hallway. Jungkook's house was absolutely luxurious. Most walls were either black, gray, or red. With dark blood red accents pulling this 'evil' aesthetic together. The color scheme reminded Taehyung of the casino, all dark and obscure. He loved it though, he thought it matched Jungkook's personality. Well, from what he knows so far.

Taehyung turned down a random corner, attempting to find the raven haired, but the dim hallways made is extremely difficult to do so. 

A hand randomly gripped Taehyung's and pulled him into a room. The person slammed the door behind them and stood in front. Jungkook shamelessly scanned Taehyung up and down, practically feasting with his onyx eyes. 

Taehyung blushed at the proximity and looked to the floor, trying to escape Jungkook's deep gaze. 

"You look so sexy." Jungkook breathed out, suddenly growing very warm.

Taehyung coyly muttered a quiet, "T-thanks."

He hated how Jungkook made him feel this way. He doesn't even know this freaking guy, yet he's a stuttering fool when he's near him. 

"What's your full name?" Jungkook asked.

"K-Kim Taehyung." 

Jungkook swooned at the cuteness and gripped his hands again, pulling him to a sofa at the back of the room. "Well, Kim Taehyung," He flashed that charming smile once more. "I wanna get to know you."

Taehyung's blush bloomed again as he took a seat next to the other, "Ok-kay."

Jungkook thought for a second and smirked when he thought of the perfect question.

"What are your kinks?"

Taehyung choked on his saliva. "I'm not telling you!"

Jungkook's brow raised, "What? Why not?"

"You're such a perv."

"But I'm charming."

Taehyung scoffed. "As if."

Jungkook faked a heartfelt expression, slamming his hand over his heart and dramatically crying, "How could you"

"Stop being a baby." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

Jungkook's eyes darkened. "Oh. Now I'm the baby?" He trailed a finger down Taehyung's neck. "But you're the bottom."

"Am not!" Taehyung slapped the intruding hand.

Jungkook burst into a fit laughter. "YEAH RIGHT!!" He laughed so hard, tears started falling.

"I'm just as handsome as you." Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms.

Jungkook immediately stopped and eyed Taehyung with a knowing glare. "You think I'm handsome."

"I-I never said that!" Taehyung sputtered out his words as if he were having a panic attack.

The raven haired held an amusing smile. "Yes you did, baby boy."

"D-don't call m-me that!"

Jungkook stood up and slipped his hands in his pockets. "I'm going to bed, it's 1AM."

"Oh shit!" Taehyung screamed. "Namjoon hyung is gonna kill me!" He started walking towards the door, frantically cursing himself. Namjoon was going to throw a fit if Taehyung didn't come home. Who knows what could've happened?

Jungkook calmly watched Taehyung gather his things and rush out the door without a goodbye.

It took about thirty seconds for Taehyung to shyly open the door again.

"I don't have a car." He mumbled and avoided Jungkook's glare.

"Come on, I'll text Namjoon and tell him you're here." Jungkook cocked his brow again.

Taehyung sighed and rolled his blue eyes. "Whatever." He followed Jungkook to a dark bedroom. "Can you even see in your house? You're like a fucking vampire."

Jungkook chuckled and turned on the lights, though they didn't do the room much justice. "Open your eyes."

Taehyung scoffed again, "Do you even know what the sun looks like?"

"Of course I do, idiot. He works for me."

"Did you assume the sun's gender?!" Now Taehyung was the dramatic one.

"No. I'm talking about Hoseok, imbecile."

Taehyung giggled. "Oh. Yeah, you're right." He looked to the floor again, a habit he does when he gets nervous. "C-can I k-keep these?" He played with the end of his skirt.

Jungkook smirked devilishly, "Of course you can. But you don't have to wear them in the first place. You don't sleep in your day clothes."

"I'm not undressing for you."

Jungkook hummed, "Alright. Fine, sleep in your skirt." He ripped his shirt off and threw it at Taehyung's face.

Taehyung felt the blush race up his face as he watched Jungkook's muscles flex as he pulled the comforter back. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung being all flustered and smirked that infamous serial grin.

"Wanna join?" He observed Taehyung as he was prey, letting go of the black silk comforter and staring directly into the blue eyes across from him.

Taehyung wanted to devour the spicy man but he knew he would regret it later. He hesitantly shook his head. "Do you a T shirt I can wear to bed? I'm sleeping on the sofa."

"Yah somewhere in that wardrobe." Jungkook pointed to a black dresser at the side of the room.

Taehyung walked to it and opened the first drawer. Just pants. Then the next,  socks. Then the next, boxers. And the next...

Vibrators?

Fuzzy handcuffs?

Lacy panties in pink, blue, white, black, and finally red.

Taehyung gulped audibly as he rummaged through the sex toys. He felt something twich down there when he pictured a certain scene in his naughty head.

"Did ya find one?"

Taehyung quickly slammed the drawer shut and opened the next one.  Thank god. Some T shirts. There were a lot of choices.

White

White

White

White

Black

He grabbed one of the white one's and thanked Jungkook before turning the lights off, blocking the predator from seeing him get undressed. When he felt comfortable in the tee, he flopped on the tufted valour sofa and closed his eyes, slowly falling into dreamland.

Sorry for any mistakes

Hai readers!  So I finally decided to make this a whole ff. And I like what I've done so far!

I love y'all!  -Nikki