Heyy Adora?

OH MY GOLASH WHAT DID I JUST DOOOOO.

I was laying on my bed back at the Hoard and was overthinking everything.

Should I have stopped and said hi, should I have not let her see me, why did I even go out there, why was she out there, is she going to tell the rebels about me, WHAT IM GOING TO DO!

With every though heart tried to pry it's way out of my rip cage, I blushed over the though if Adora.

Just being so close to her made my skin itch........but that was my itch of utter hatred for my mortal enemy..but was it.

It took a long time to find sleep, all I wanted was to see her. It's was crazy and really stupid but I was going to go back to that clearing and hope that she came back.

That was final, I would go back tomorrow.

It felt like I had slept one thousand years and every minutes dragged like a heavy chain.

I yawned through our disgusting breakfast, Scorpia and Entrapta did ask where I was but I just told them it was undercover Hoard work, they didn't ask any more questions.

I sprinted back to my room, tossed a note pad and pencil in my small satchel so I could draw while I wait, then I sneaked up to my small junk ship.

The wind rushing through my hair nearly sent my head band over board. I dug my toes into the already scratched up floor and sped up.

I saw one tall oak tree and immediately knew that was my clearing. I parked the junk ship in the same place and then climbed a long over hanging Branch of a tree.

I was kicking my feet and gazing into space when my ears picked up a small sound. The gentle cracking of dried leaves.

My nerves were like dried wood next to a flame, bound to spark. I was so madly exited, a soldier shouldn't act this way but I juts can't help it. Adora's smile and her gray blue eyes made my hair stand on end and my gut flutter.

Wait was was that.

I flipped off the tree branch and landed superhero style to see I had just given a small mouse a heart attack. I mentally punched my self and before climbing back up a I saw something on the tree.

At the trunk some small words were etched into the bark

If you come back, I want to see you.

a wildfire like blush burned on my cheeks. I ran back and jumped up into the tree.

She must have left that note for me, she saw me, why am I so flustered .

Ahh waiting is the worst. I arrived in the early morning and now it's early noons, and I'm HUNGRY.

I took a cat nap but she still didn't turn up, a girl can only wait for so long.

Meh Adora always let me down.... be gone sad thoughts, I can5 handle you right now.

I blankly looked up at the clouds. Maybe she wasn't coming back, maybe I was just being stupid, that's not out of the ordinary.

Thump thump thump thump.

Her footsteps gave her away again. There was no doubt in my mind that it was Adora.

I sank into the wood and hid on my tree branch. The branch was like a bridge right across the middle of the clearing.

And there she was, blond hair, blue eyes, perfect.... I hate her but not really.

She walked out and stood right below me.

"CATRA"

Her yell made me jump and hide more.

"Look Catra I don't know if you're here and your probably not and I'm a crazy person talking to the trees but ....if you are.....hi"

Every part of me ached to jump off my tree and hug her so hard she breaks but I have dignity....okay I really don't but going down there and doing that is a bad idea.

I reached into my satchel and pulled out my note book. I bit my pencil end and though of what to write. Inspiration struck me like a lightning.

Heyy Adora.

Ha ha purrfect, I'm so funny.

I rolled the note into a small ball and leaned over to look down on the blonde haired beauty. The sunlight gliding off her fine golden hair.

She was quietly reading a small book. Her blue gray eyes fixed on the lettering on the page.

I reached out and lined up my hand clutching the paper.

I counted down. Three, two one.

The paper left my fingers and I instantly regretted everything. Why did I do it, that note was so stupid, ahhh what is wrong with meeeeee.

It fell to the earth with an fiery passion and bounced off the top of Adora's head. I panicked and jumped into another tree, changing my perspective so I was watched her from the side.

The paper that had landed on her head and bounced onto the grass. She looked around for what had hit her with wide and alert eyes.

Her gaze swept the trees, I pressed my chest closer into the tree, maybe she could hear my wild heart beat.

After looking around she turned to her book and saw the little note sitting silently In front of her .Her hand wavered to it, she hesitated but picked it up and brought it to her face.

My heart was hammering as I watched her slowly unfold my note, I followed her eyes as she read my simple words.

Heyy Adora.

For a moment she looked angry but her facade fell. She smiled and then began to laugh. I missed that laugh, hearing it was like taken a breath after a deep dive.

In spite of my terror I couldn't help but crack up at her blushing face.

She doubled over in sheer hilarity and pressed her face into the emerald grass.

I recklessly jumped from my tree to the ground and snuck over to her, Adora was still laughing into the ground.

I simply sat silently, crossed legged next to her. It seems she still hadn't notice me but-.

"I forgot how much I missed you Catra."